I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey While Relying on Quickness - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Supernotgayman
Why upload the same chapter trice?
And no matter what you do, it wouldn't show up because your uploads are still pending for approval. Just wait for some few hour and it will show up.

EDIT:
I suggest you delete the other three without comments and leave this one up. Then wait for it to be approved

If this is your first upload, Mangadex staff needs to approve it first, your upload is probably not broken

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just blew through about 20 WN chapters here; art is looking weak; pace is horrible, and a LOT of stuff has been cut out.

It seems fun. Could use better english and a more commonly used scanlation fonts instead of the essay report ones. But it's only going to be better the more you learn and get used to it 👍👍👍

Dex-chan lover
Haahaha the goblins and wolves look so goofy.

Anyways, wait, you're using google translate because you don't know Japanese... but... what's your native language? I'm guessing it might not be English.
I mean, hey, not to besmirch translation work you chose to do for free, thanks for that.
But a bit of proofreading from someone else could go a long ways.

I mean the translation is a little rough around the edges, but the real cause of the pain here is the source material being translated. It feels like a cliff notes guide to the light novel, just skipping through the story beats as fast as possible, pacing be damned.

On the upshot this got me to start reading the light novel, which has been a much easier read so far. So this is still a net gain in my book, thanks for the translation!

Contributor
Tip for scanlation. Don't use Arial. A bootleg version of Wild Words without kerning is always going to look better than any base computer font. This especially applies to Comic Sans.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they rushed through the beginning way too fast. The LN is way better with the slow build about how Asagi has a hard time thriving at first. Although I guess since it's an isekai they figured they had to differentiate themselves as fast as they could so as to stand out.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm interested in the series after reading this, and apparently the LN is better? Is the LN name also the same (and this long?) How much was being compressed into this one chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread