I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
a mental breakdown for getting a boner
The first one always is the most awkward. Given his iron will, I can see that being his first boner at not-Sensei
He was just sexually assaulted (yes, even woman dont have a free pass for that shit), literally, and is now confused about all of it, since he's also in love with his old teacher 😐

Honestly, can't really judge him for being overwhelmed for that shit his classmate pulled
I'm ambivalent. On one hand, men can be assaulted and he should find a trusted one to help process these anxieties with.

But on the other hand, it's likely his trauma isn't coming from the unwelcomed advance so much as a false sense of betrayal over his love of Sensei. So this is gonna be a confusing apology more than a way to process his assault.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, really liking the turmoil of each character. It's nice that there is internal conflicts more than external

Aggregator gang
How is MC a weirdo, when he has been nothing but honest in whatever he does, unlike Miss "Supposed Adult", if she really participates she's pulling a giant huge mega ultra gross move, considering she gave him false hope for a decade
looking at it like that, she's kinda stuck on a bridge between two extremes of "gross"ness.
On one side, if she uses the matchmaking app, according to you, she gave a boy false expectations for a decade, regardless if she actually gets a match.
On the other side, if she does get with the MC, she can be labelled a groomer and the Japanese don't play when it comes to a nail that not only sticks out, but does so "disgracefully" (if they view cases like these the same way as the western side).

Dex-chan lover
You mean for getting sexually assaulted and feeling desire from it. Like when women get "wet" while getting R-worded, and feel guilty because of it. It's not weird, it's a normal human reaction to your body betraying you and feeling desire in a sexual situation that you wanted no part of.
He was just sexually assaulted (yes, even woman dont have a free pass for that shit), literally, and is now confused about all of it, since he's also in love with his old teacher 😐

Honestly, can't really judge him for being overwhelmed for that shit his classmate pulled

He didn't got assaulted, at best you could call it harassment, and his reaction is mostly because he doesn't has a normal development, because he is not in love, he is obsessed, to the point that he physically morphed into the looks of the ideal guy she envisioned back in the day

While his classmate is in the wrong, this kid is by no means normal, he stopped being normal long ago, and hasn't been normal for almost a decade

Dex-chan lover
He didn't got assaulted, at best you could call it harassment, and his reaction is mostly because he doesn't has a normal development, because he is not in love, he is obsessed, to the point that he physically morphed into the looks of the ideal guy she envisioned back in the day

While his classmate is in the wrong, this kid is by no means normal, he stopped being normal long ago, and hasn't been normal for almost a decade
Absolutely agree that the kid definitely has issues in regards to relationships, but that doesn't mean his reaction to an unwanted aggressive sexual advance is abnormal. Yes, he's weird, but his reaction isn't, it's a fairly by the book normal reaction that someone in that situation, male or female, would have.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the concern about becoming and old woman and having to compete with girls 20 or 30 years younger that are closer in age to your boyfriend. Although we know in the end it's a baseless worry because even at 50 or 60 sensei will still be drawn as more beautiful than a supermodel.
What I'm really worried about know is that he's going to tell her he was sexually aroused with another girl and that will reinforce her view that he's better dating someone younger.

Dex-chan lover
looking at it like that, she's kinda stuck on a bridge between two extremes of "gross"ness.
On one side, if she uses the matchmaking app, according to you, she gave a boy false expectations for a decade, regardless if she actually gets a match.
On the other side, if she does get with the MC, she can be labelled a groomer and the Japanese don't play when it comes to a nail that not only sticks out, but does so "disgracefully" (if they view cases like these the same way as the western side).
Besides those 2 Options, there's also the option of her just using "words" and actually decide to talk about things like the adult she is supposed to be

(I'm from the west and at least here you're of age with 18 and are free to make decisions like those yourself and apparently the manga adopted the same age, since he kept talking about being 18)

Dex-chan lover

Did you really just say he 'morphed' into the looks of her ideal guy she envisioned ? 🤨

You make it sound like he went back into Charactercreator and changed things up 😐

Supporter
If he thinks that every time he gets wood from seeing a pretty girl is cheating then he’s going to have a very hard life.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that in the next chapter, she will now realise that she wants the cake after it feels like her cake might be taken away by someone else. But guess what the cake is now emotionally damaged and doesn't know if he is cake anymore.
I have to be honest these characters are written so well, that talking about cake can be somehow profound in a way.
A wholesome but very deep series about emotionally damaged people.

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the Translation

Dex-chan lover
On the other side, if she does get with the MC, she can be labelled a groomer
Unlike American youth, I think the Japanese understand that the purpose of grooming is to psychologically condition the child to be exploited while they are still a child, and that it involves a systematic social and economic isolation of the child such that they can only rely on the groomer.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows the author is doing research. How else are they drawing funbag physics like that.

Dex-chan lover
Re read last chapter the guy almost had and still is in the middle of a mental breakdown for getting a boner
I dont think you understood what fully happened. My guy was sexually harassed and felt arousal from it. It is a normal action that happens to us Humans when we are in a sexual situation regardless of if our minds are against it. Its the same as a woman losing her shit after she got wet while being graped.

He has every right to be questioning himself after being in a situation like that. Brother is not a weirdo for it.

Users who are viewing this thread