I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He never even cared about English.
MHiC0pE.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand, he's injured and can't do sports anymore?
The condition that was named isn't permanent, it usually resolves naturally by the end of the rapid growth period (assuming that the adolescent refrains from overstressing their body like that for that duration).

Dex-chan lover
My words that'll offend antis on Twitter:

Loli/shota applies to their small appearance, meanwhile pedophilia is about age. Actual pedophilias use appearances as an excuse. And Tweeter freaks love supporting actual pedophiles by throwing that word around so much all because they felt uncomfy and don't wanna face reality (or can't tell what reality is)
its pretty much a cycle at this point sadly, although i think many people are doing it for brownie points in hopes of getting more followers

Fed-Kun's army
Literally the legal definition of an adult, so what exactly is your argument here?
I'm not really arguing anything? I'm just saying it's still kind of questionable all things considered... But that also I don't particularly care, because it's fiction. I'm not mad about it at all. I've read more degen stuff. I might be reading it wrong but idk why you sound pretty defensive...

reading the title, I thought it would be one of those stories where every year he confesses until he gets married, I'm glad it's not like that

Dex-chan lover
any relationship with age gap of 5+ years get this debate. Some people just don't seem to understand that a consensual relationship between two adults is not pedophile, even if their ages are far apart.
She also didn't remotely entertain the notion when she was interacting with the adolescent MC. She certainly wasn't pining after him, just some amorphous male "type", then he shows up at her door. If anything his behavior is more unhinged psychologically, conforming himself for years to fit her supposed " ideal" due to his obsession. But, manga-vision on, it could be interpreted as charming; or in a different genre he has a psychotic break if she rejects him, "I became this for YOU, why don't you want me?" Complete with killing off anyone who approaches her and eventually confining her etc... But that's a different story. Here in fantasy land, the red flags are pink with hearts, makes for a better RomCom that way.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, he's gonna Yujiro her ass and break her back. :notlikethis:
The good way. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really arguing anything? I'm just saying it's still kind of questionable all things considered... But that also I don't particularly care, because it's fiction. I'm not mad about it at all. I've read more degen stuff. I might be reading it wrong but idk why you sound pretty defensive...
What is there to even be defensive about or call degen here? The male lead is literally a legal adult from the moment he turned 18. Any arguments about the gap in their age is moot because they are both adults. Nothing about this is questionable, especially considering the relationship pursuit is done ENTIRELY by the guy with no encouragement by his sensei. She simply dismissed it as a child's crush, without knowing how serious he was about it. I'm more confused by how many of you all seem to be taking issue with this.

Users who are viewing this thread