I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So only the first chapter with it's 6 pages were shota, the rest is going to be this josei-like shoujo something..too bad, I like the theme, but from the looks of it this manga aimed towards female audiences.
A bit of a shame, i dont really mind that this kind of thing exists buts kinds uncomfortable to read

A bit of a shame, i dont really mind that this kind of thing exists buts kinds uncomfortable to read
It's weird because I also find some similiar stories like this where the girl is the teacher/older woman and the boy is the younger/in high school uncomfortable, yet I like this theme.(younger/school boy X older woman/woman teacher)

Maybe it has something to do with the tone, if it's becomes too realistic/serious, some kind of themes like this or incest could became very uncomfortable, but if it's less serious/realistic, it's absolutely fine.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really curious as to how this will go, I am hoping we seriously explore what their relationship will be like and each of their motivations rather than fluffy romcom but we’ll see.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird because I also find some similiar stories like this where the girl is the teacher/older woman and the boy is the younger/in high school uncomfortable, yet I like this theme.(younger/school boy X older woman/woman teacher)

Maybe it has something to do with the tone, if it's becomes too realistic/serious, some kind of themes like this or incest could became very uncomfortable, but if it's less serious/realistic, it's absolutely fine.
I get you, same thing happened to me in a incest manga i started reading long ago, it became lewd and too serious somewhat quickly so i ended up feeling too uncomfortable to keep reading, however i dont mind characters like Kotori in date a live.

However, ive enjoyed age gap manga that are serious b4.

Double-page supporter
I didn't understand, he's injured and can't do sports anymore? also, how this fker gonna hump her brains out if it's like that? :kek:

F8C9Vq2b0AAPeHV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread