I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 3

This much better than that other age gap manga, where the woman takes the dude for a ride for like 25 chapters straight. While her own daughter and her friends are calling her a bitch for stringing the poor guy along with her wishy-washy bullshit. Musume Janakute, Watashi ga Suki Nano!? Can suck balls. This manga is already great in 3 chapters.
We just started, lol. She drunkenly ranted what was already understood to begin with, because the dude is showing up unannounced 12-or-w/e-am in the morn. That's still problematic to say the least. Regardless, those are words that don't actually need to be said because generally nobody's that stupid, but it's endearing and that's what counts.

TBH, most people of IRL society are still very proactive-averse and would likely still end up doing exactly what Ayako did to Takkun. I'm just saying, these things still serve literary purposes or the plot wouldn't really work regardless, IMO.

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
The ex was honest and then jump her, respect on the guy.
Author wanted to depict him as a bit of abad guy, but if you ar ein a serious relationship with someone having sex is natural, and from the dialogue is clear they were together for a while, not being given the green light is a sign of the other side not giving trust or not being compatible, he did the right thing to axe the relationship, rough? yes, but correct.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. This work got serialized officially now with a publisher starting Nov 17th.

that was quick. is the raw far along or did Author really speedrun a publication from 3 chapters?

Double-page supporter
I request ur support brothers in wholesomeness, I want to start a purge that will only focus that mf who made the sensei think she was a boring person. We will look for him, we will find him, and we will k*ll him, fckin butcher him

Dex-chan lover
The ex was honest and then jump her, respect on the guy.
Author wanted to depict him as a bit of abad guy, but if you ar ein a serious relationship with someone having sex is natural, and from the dialogue is clear they were together for a while, not being given the green light is a sign of the other side not giving trust or not being compatible, he did the right thing to axe the relationship, rough? yes, but correct.

it's not that he dumped her, it's how he dumped her.

• "but you won't let me hit that".... Imma giive this some leeway for the translation here but you really wanna open up a separation with "well I see you mostly for sex"
  • "whenever we get a good mood going"... if she's distracting from sex it was clearly not a good mood.
  • "You're bland and I'm tired of it, tired of you"... So you never took the time to get to know her, her hobbies, or aspirations. And it sounds like you never opened up about YOUR hobbies/aspirations either. Just talk about how you keep getting denied sex.

I guess there's minimal respect for respecting her boundaries and cutting it off, but this felt like a very selfish relationship. And unfortunately Sensei seems to have internalized that feedback. Not entierly his fault, but it shows you need to be careful with your words.

"You're beautiful, but I don't think we're compatible in bed and I feel I never truly got to know the real you. Let's see other people". Boom. Same words, very different delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread