I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's not cute for someone to be so persistent that they'd keep going after you, not only after you've said no, but also knowing you have someone else. Why not just be a home-wrecker and bang a married man at that point?
He isn't married though....

And she's not actually doing anything wrong...

She's just annoying for readers because we are reading this for a specific relationship and this is just getting in the way....

But let's be real.... she'd be a great heroine for her own f***ing story.... we just don't need love triangles and drama.....

Dex-chan lover
If you want to remove the main crux of what I'm saying, sure.
Lol no it's not the main, it's just one of the 4 points.
And, again, he's not in a relationship so even if "he likes someone" doesn't mean he can't change his idea or his feelings. Girl is not trying to "steal" from anyone.

Just say that your argument was very weak and move on

Dex-chan lover
Lol no it's not the main, it's just one of the 4 points.

Here is what I said:
It's not cute for someone to be so persistent that they'd keep going after you, not only after you've said no, but also knowing you have someone else. Why not just be a home-wrecker and bang a married man at that point?

I can assume you're smart enough to recognise that these two parts:
It's not cute for someone to be so persistent that they'd keep going after you
Why not just be a home-wrecker and bang a married man at that point?
Are not actually points to our argument. So that leaves this part:
not only after you've said no, but also knowing you have someone else.

So that's only really two points in a single sentence there buddy, if we're counting them separately, but I'm saying 'he said no, AND she believes he is in a relationship" - so really just one point.
Or in other words
knowing you have someone else.
Was the most important part of the point I was making, and that was the part you were removing, thus me saying you were removing the crux of my argument. Why did you think I made the home wrecker comparison?
Also it doesn't matter if he IS actually in a relationship right now; it's that she believes he is.

Just say that your argument was very weak and move on
?
Well alright, I didn't think your argument was that bad but I guess you're just lacking confidence. Chin up my guy!
Anyway, move on little buddy.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, please don't show her attempts at snatching the MC, I don't wanna see her inevitable failure and sadness. As all childhood friends do.. :meguuusad:

Contributor
She should just give up and yry with someone else, she sadly dont have any chance.

Power Uploader
If I had a dollar for every time a Japanese author ruined a romcom by adding a secondary female lead, I would be richer than Elon Musk.

Double-page supporter
Were this any other situation, the girl's chances are decent, methinks. Shame his one true love is already right there

Users who are viewing this thread