I Can't Marry A Hugging Pillow! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Changing the Hugging Pillow?

Double-page supporter
Hopefully, his mom will learn to knock rather than just barge in. That’s gotta be the hundredth time she’s come in and seen something weird.

Also wow. If all you have to do is change her pillowcase for new clothes then imagine the money you’ll save on clothing!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't she be just a hug pillow in public? If not why not talk with his mother about it already?
Yeah, yeah. It's a troupe and all but still...

Fed-Kun's army
It's too predictable but that doesn't stop the cringey feeling when the walk-in happens.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

Nah, she apparently literally turns into a human and can turn back into a pillow at will.

...Which makes me think that at this point, it would've been better for him to just let mother see her in her human form. At least she wouldn't have to be disappointed by her son's weird fetish play with pillows.

Contributor
If you get one of those character dakimakura covers, does she turn that into cosplay?

Fed-Kun's army
@Abedeus letting the mother see his son stripping a high schooler(jk)?😅 The mother may end up calling the cops and question herself for raising a son that prey on jk, even if she doesn't call. she probably ask the son to take responsibility and wanting to do the meet the in-laws nonsense etc.
The "Dressing the pillow and being a closet perv due to pend up stress" act seems easier

Dex-chan lover
@Kachidoki

I mean, she's not a REAL JK. Still might be better than thinking her son is sexually attracted to his pillow.

This seems to be hinting towards him picking up dakimakura cases instead of order clothes next time...
I'm looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread