I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

oahskahakaheiahekehekshskwhskshwjsdjsianjahshsehehehehehehahahshwihsnxhdjxheudsbhsejeejrgeheejejkdbdjebejdjdeyhejgenegejehejdbduwkwue. yayyayayayayaya ☺️☺️ but also who's this mom bitch🤨😐✋ can already tell she's a bitch🥱😪

Fed-Kun's army
Really? REALLY??? Things were going so well but of course we have to get pointless drama just to make the series longer. Cause God forbid a couple in a romance manga gets together without some needless bullshit.

Woah 100+ comments in the first 24 hours of the chapter coming out? Damn this drama must be real; almost afraid to read it

I just read it and wait it's not that bad; maybe the mom is just upset that Sora came back so late? I mean, how does the mom even know what they were saying on the swings? Unless she was like listening in on them like some sort of stalker

DAMN, WE WERE THIS ----> <----- CLOSE TO GREATAYNESS

Now looks like mean momma is making an appearance, looks like things are about to get awkward...

Aggregator gang
AAAND here comes the family drama part, was waiting for it, fucking SNAFU did it, many yuri mangas did it, so why tf not
Honestly, though, I kinda want to see the main characters' romance go on much longer, the family drama might help with that because if they become a couple, it'd become another slice-of-life which if not done correctly, will flop. Otherwise, the daily-life part should be done like HoriMIya, but it's pure rom-com theme doesn't fit this, so why no more drama?

Supporter
I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for all the hard work in translating this and getting this to us

Users who are viewing this thread