I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 1

Gotta wait to see if mc gets tangled up with the otome trope going on around her before I get too invested. Full chapters are always worth the wait. Nice job so far.

thank youuu so much for the translation!!
And I defietely think that full chapters are better~

Dex-chan lover
I hope this keeps going like a background character watching the otome game/manga/novel going around her.

And another vote for full chapter, please! Thanks for the translation!

full is the best
but parts i good too

so if you have less time its ok to upload this series in parts

I really like this so far... Ria and her friend spectating on the crazy shit they see going on with the crown prince and company (he's going to be such a damn incompetent king!!!) is hilarious!

Full chapter always makes satisfactory feelings.
Take all the time, scanlator-san!
it’s alright!

This really caught my attention and I do hope the story gets more interesting!

Thank you for sharing us this beaut!

Dex-chan lover
I thought I wouldn't like it but it's kinda refreshing seeing a side character be actually to the side this time.

Wow, this is the first time i've seen an 'idiot trio' type group not following the idiot prince and instead attached to the prince's fiancee. It's a little refreshing.

Protag-chan is right. It shows how little they think of the idiot prince.

Group Leader
Wait so people are miffrf that the barons daughter clung to the prince and shes being disrespectful but it's fine for 3 simps to orbit the black haired girl??

Or is this a deconstruction of the villaness otome genre where the heroine is condemned for getting close to the villanesses MCs finance but the Villaness MC herself has a bunch of dudes after her??

How deep are we

Dex-chan lover
I need a girlfriend like Sara...or just a girl friend like her, I'm fine with both

Users who are viewing this thread