I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 5

Damn he's actually a thirsty boi behind the stone cold expression lol

Ty for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
lkfjadsklj the extra page was beautiful, thank you lmfao~ he's annoying but i love how thirsty he is for mc lololol

thank you so much for the update!!!!

that absolute madlad! the gall and offense!!!! how dare he point a knife to her throat like that! why are all the men of the uppercrust so freaking odd?!?!!

Oh! The meme at the end 😂😂😂 Oh My Gosh!🤣🤣🤣

From that last page I imagine posts like this:
Status update: might test my potential ideal lady today

Thanks for using your braincell on this manga because it's hilarious and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Double-page supporter
Poor king, having to rule over a shoujo manga world must be tough. No wonder he needs a straightlaced person to vent with. The knight was a good stopgag measure, but he seems to have his own issues too.

The thing I didn't quite get was why Sara (correctly) thought Rururia would get involved (can she see the future in addition to read minds?), and why the prince and Maria actually involved her without checking with her first that she actually was on board. It seemed like Maria thought that she would automatically side with her if she saw her fall down the stairs and then pretended to be friends. Maybe Maria was a reincarnator? Wouldn't surprise me with the current setup.

Dex-chan lover
How many Mc/Heroine do we have now that would actually kick/attack the person who did something like this.
I can name only 3(This one including)

I really like this girl.

Users who are viewing this thread