I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 5

None of them is normal. Why sir knight, whyyyyy...😂😂😂😂 you're the weirdest of all them.

@lumica
The author uses the word 王弟 (Outei) for him which means royal prince's younger brother.
They also use the word "His highness" which normally refers to prices and princesses. The king's brother wouldn't usually be called that.
Is there any place that states it differently? u-u;;

thank you for your hard work Lafarin 🙏

Really glad the FL lashed back at that knight... he's nuts lol. And here I was hoping at least one of the MLs would be reasonable 😂

Supporter
I was feeling a bit lost as to how this series was developing, but it's absolutely a eroge/isekai but the MC is merely a character from the game!

Awesome work, thank you!

Supporter
lmao beautiful extra page there at the end

also the chapter is great too. hilarious
characters are all wonderful. rururia doing a fantastic job as the not protagonist protagonist, king is amusing and also genius (being a good king is surely stressful, so appointing a stress reliever is a great move), prince seems to be a walking parody, and the commander, well, see last page

Fed-Kun's army
@Lafarin yeah I know. I'm just stating for page 7 cuz Luluria's box said "You're his son so ask him yourself" when that was the king's brother. I just dunno who to tag for the typo tho.

@lumica
Yes, because I'm saying he is his son. He is a prince.
王弟 (Outei) means royal prince's younger brother. = King's son

That's what I think it is but if there's other definition I don't know, please tell me so cuz i might not know that;;

-----
Edit/ Adding the definition from dictionary here just in case it's clearer: http://www.romajidesu.com/dictionary/meaning-of-王弟%20.html

Also, that's all good, you can tag me if you find any issue cuz this is a one-man-power team. Lafarin for all XD

Dex-chan lover
It seems the only sane person there is Ms. Talbott. The others have screws loose in their heads.

Dex-chan lover
I felt that thirst in the opening page with my soul, and I get it entirely lol.

Users who are viewing this thread