I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@wildpotato A wild potato is still a potato you racist...

And yah.... they would ruin the kingdom.... how can she fight them while also dealing with those boobs....

She needs our MC as an ally to hold at least one of them off....

MC could just hold the boobs.... I'd be fine with that...

Thanks for translating. I think in this episode Irene's situation may have been exaggerated in this chapter just to show how desperate she is. If I was in her situation I would plead with the first person that I thought could help me in that situation no matter the cost to my pride. She probably also fainted as a defense mechanism. It was so much stress on her that her brain shut off to save itself.

@Korvalus

You’re welcome! Thank you for you’re opinion!

Also, I’m sorry if the reply I’m giving may be too blunt? I’m not good at explaining my point to other people. I just want to make it clear that I’m not angry or upset with your reply or anything like that. And I’m not saying that your point is invalid in anyway. I can understand your point and I think it’s fully valid but I just can’t feel that way at all. (And again, that’s not because your point is wrong but because I think this is very subjective and depends on one’s preferences / values)

I’ll put them in a spoiler box so people don’t need to scroll through my long reply.

So about Irene wanting friends, it’s sad, but as for me, I do not care about that. People have their own struggles. Irene is pitiful but it would also brings trouble to Rururia if she becomes friend with irene. She’ll have to deal with all those high rank people and the power struggles, not to mention there might be a civil war coming up. She has no support. Who would and could save her if she’s in trouble? Her family is only a count family (which is not high compared to all the people she’ll be facing if she’s near irene) All the guys we see only cares about Irene. (There’s Lionel but from rururia’s view point, he isn’t her ally yet).

That’s why, I think rururia has all the reasons to reject. And Irene should’ve thought of it even for a little that her friendship request can bring troubles and danger to ria. She knows how things are around her. She can ask but if the other party says no, then she should stop.

And about her fainting during the fight... I can see her reason BUT again, I don’t care. I mean, yes, I sympathise with her BUT it brings trouble to rururia! She’s standing there dealing with all the mess that she’s not even apart of and Irene isn’t even there to help her! I wouldn’t want to be friend with someone who’ll blank out and leave me hanging there. It irritates me soooo much.

I draw a clear line between understanding someone and disliking someone. I can understand and sympathise with people but still dislike them cuz their actions and decisions doesn’t click with me.

In short, I understand why she’s so desperate but I don’t like it. If her desperation troubles someone else then it’s a no from me.

BUT, even with my long rambling, this is like, the first chapter I’ve seen her up close. (She only appeared here and there in the others) so this negative opinion of mine might change if I see more of her. It’s still too fast for me to say I 100% hate her.

I mean the male leads are pretty selfish and annoying lmao she might've dealt with the same situation for a long time and got fed up with it...

Dex-chan lover
@kucchi-desu i was about to question y.. but then again, it's just out assumption right? or did she really does try to stop her simpy bois?

Fed-Kun's army
Well you know most bitches that come from another world is a retarded that still cannot differentiate between game and reality, just because its similiar to games that they play doesnt meant that its a game. So they probably had low immunity towards real life interaction (since most reincarnated are gamers or those with low social ability), so they caught unecesarry attention from capture target with their game knowledge, but having a poor handling when things gone different from it.

A typical pattern for otome gamer reincarnator, though irene still quite better compared to some bitch in other series ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your opinion on the last page instead of on the pages themselves like these damn moron scanlators thinking they own the manga's and treating them highschool books lol

I find it weird how she wants to be friends but doesn't even protect her from her nut job suitors.

Aggregator gang
"What's with those tits?" - so you see why these guys are so obsessed with her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Irene, but being her friend will just make the MC miserable at this point.

Her tits are amazing, tho.

Dex-chan lover
Irene disassociates whenever her harem gets involved. The girl has no control over them since they don't actually listen to her and they try to control her actions.

It's like being stuck with multiple yanderes, all furiously proclaiming they love you BUT all attempting to furiously control what you do and think because "they love you".

She could literally tell them to f**k off but they won't listen. So she diassociates because if they're not gonna listen, might as well save brain space.

Not that protag should be stuck with dealing with that but that's why Irene is so desperate. She's dealing with 5 very controlling partners who aren't even her partner yet.

Honestly, translator-kun is just butthurt cause he doesn't have massive bazongas like Irene does.
Yeah, that's right! I said it!! Suck it up, flattie!!

*jk mode on*

@Lafarin ...we're here for those troubles.

Imo, Rururia without those troubles would not have enough to work on. She needs Irene... Or more like, she needs enough info to get out of her mess.
And let's be honest everyone, we're here because we like Ria's attitude and this is becomes clearer when she's dealing with extremely tense situations.

What I'm tryna say 'ere is... Stop crying, doπks!

@Jose_Perez

Firstly, by saying I dislike Irene means I dislike her as a person. It means I dislike her character (personality) and actions. If she’s someone irl, I wouldn’t like her.

That’s what it is. We all know it’s for the plot but that doesn’t means the character is likeable or we can’t dislike them just because they drive the plot.

Also tbh, without Irene, ria would be fine, with lesser/ different things to worry.

Lastly, large tits sag when you get old sooo? #flatsuperiority XD

Dex-chan lover
@Lafarin Nah, don't worry, I get your point completely. You're nor rude or blunt or anything and in some points yu're right.
It's just for me it seems Irene is a person which, on this particular case, has tried everything that could be done before the series began (that's why I believe the simps are fighting over being her friend instead of lover) and didn't work with these three. For how long, I don't know, but I can guess it's been enough for her to grow this desperate. She wants an exit no matter what, to the point that she, a duke's daughter, is begging a way lower noble for help. And seeing those three, I can undestand that.
That it doesn't excuse her behaviour, I agree. It makes it more undestandable, though. But I also undestand Ria for refusing, she has enough in her plate already to also worry about Irene (and surely hearing her endless rant about them).
Also,I checked the firsts chapters to know the simps' ranks. Turn out they are the sons of the chief court magician, the royal cleric (I guess the kingdom's chuch's head honcho) and the nephew of the commander of the knights. That's probably why she can't just throw her weight as a duke's daughter to show them the door aggresively and has to depend on the royal family.

@korvalus

Thank you! And yea, I agree that her action and motivation is congruent. It’s pretty clear how she is desperate and why. And yes, I don’t think she can act up against those people either. I can sympathise with her and wouldn’t say it’s unreasonable for her to act that way. It, then, comes down to whether each reader can look past those flaws or not.

And the reason why I personally can’t, would be because i wouldn’t like it if I know someone like that irl. I can’t deal with them. They’re not all bad but they’ll bring me troubles so I’d feel iffy and will definitely stay away. XD

~Thanks again for taking your time to explain!

@mekiaa yes!! this!! i personally like irene a lot. she's stuck in an unhealthy relationship w/ these brats focused on infantilizing her and isolating her from her peers, which is simply what it is regardless of malicious intent or not. irene knows what she wants; she wants friends and people to talk to, not suitors, but all these boys think they know whats best for hee, think they have to "protect" her from the grim truths of high society. i personally dislike it when ppl find her desperation to escape annoying, bc it really speaks of an underlying misogyny/apathy to the problems of women and even just people stuck in an abusive situation in our culture/society. i DO agree though that ria has far too many stressors on herself and that shes in no way obligated to help irene. does it come off as a bit callous to me? sure, but ria probably isnt in the best state to provide emotional support to both the king AND irene, and ria prioritizing herself first is always important.

I really feel bad for Irene here (these guys really seem to have zero care for her emotional well-being seeing that they prioritize their own egos over her mental health) BUT Ria definitely has no obligation to get involved, especially when there's such a big power difference and Ria's family could be at risk. Ria hasn't even interacted that much with these stalkers, and she's already gotten threatened by them so many times! Only a self-sacrificial idealist would simply agree to help if they were in Ria's position.

Dex-chan lover
She's really pitiable for sure, but I also wish that she were more firm and didn't take shit that she didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread