I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home!

Why? What’s so good abt this? I’m at chapter 3 and the mc is.. not that good.. is it because she has low grades? Is it relatable? Is that it? An easy self-insert?

Also, what the fuck y’all talking about? Rururia’s pretty fucking easy to pronounce albeit you do have to focus just a little bit more than prouncing “normal” names. Even if I use it in a sentence, and all the Japanese I’ve learnt is from watching anime?

@Neorasp, I think you’re the only one who can’t pronounce it runadaeoman can and lafarin can, like I said, even in a conversation.

@Thoxi1026
more likely that you don't understand how you sound like or haven't said it outloud. believe what you want, that name is wrong.

@neorasp

I don’t wanna start anything here but since the issue is about my choice of name, I’ll just say this:

Think about this, three (?) people said they can pronounce it and then there’s only you here who say you can’t. Instead of thinking why other people said they can and how they do it, you disregard that, saying we are wrong! There’s no way we can pronounce. We don’t know what we’re doing. Isn’t this funny?

What do you know? At least majority of the people that had voice their opinion about this so far say they can

What makes you think only you are right? How can you know better than me that I can’t actually pronounce it naturally? It’s kinda funny because I’m just sitting here saying rururia over and over and there doesn’t seems to be a problem.

Don’t you think this just because of your inability to pronounce it? Just because you can’t doesn’t mean others can’t too. Be a little more open-minded.

~Anyway, I hope you still enjoy the manga regardless. Thank you for your opinion on this!

——-
Also, I’m not sure if this is what you mean by
“rrrrrrrruria“ in your comment but you don’t need to roll you tongue when you pronounce it... it’s like how you pronounce “right” you don’t have to roll you tongue like rrrright either, right?

@neorasp, I’m saying it out loud, saying it to my brother, saying it to other people, they recognise it as rururia. I don’t understand, it’s just like saying ruru and ria, not that fucking hard if you ask me? Sometimes it might come off as rhururia but that h barely does anything.

Oh my Lord 🤣🤣🤣 you beautiful beautiful soul! Keep translating please! I adore your little notes 💕

Can someone spoil me?
Is the mc talented in swordsmanship or something?

Supporter
I guess it's maybe slightly awkward to quickly pronounce "rururia" using the english r sound. but not enough to really care about. it's perfectly intelligible. and absolutely no issues with it when using the japanese r sound

I love how this manga takes a different approach to the typical otome/villianess/fiance is an idiot set up and isn't a reincarnation thing, she's just an average person trying to get by in life peacefully and gets thrown into some crazy stuff. She has guts and its great, I hope there's some good progress with her and Lionel! He is 🔥. Thank you for taking the time to translate and share with us! It's a gem

Supporter
Holy sheep this series is amazing. I love the MC so much and honestly is sad I didn't find this series sooner. Thank you for translating it!!!!!

I’m diving in to the novel.
Ah the agony of waiting for both novel and the manga adaptation.

Only downside is the design of the Mc plus her general attitude. It moves the story along, but its truly tragic for fans of high grade villainess material as mc's best friend looks to be at least "A" rank.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work! I totally love this!

PS. I laughed so hard at an extra page, especially the end of Ch 5.
I love your rant at the first page too! Please keep it coming!

This is a great take on those 'harem novel' mangas. My head ached because of all those male characters lmao

Users who are viewing this thread