I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Yui-nee's Secret

Dex-chan lover
So uh...Thats honestly got to be a fresh hell right? I mean there are people who never feel romance or love because they just get dealt the shit end of the stick when it comes to looks or social skills...

But then in this kind of scenario they can get sexual encounters but will never truly be able to tell if it's genuine romance or part of the illusions they cast.

Imagine a story where the main character uses charm like this uncontrollably and his entire quest is to find someone who loves him genuinely and not use a deus ex where the person is just flat immune or some ham-fisted lie detector. The amount of psychological trauma for the guy would definitely be immense.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, now the title comes into force: "I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!"

While I don't dislike the idea per se, and as @ExLegendary says it could be the source of very interesting drama, I fear that it'll be used as a convenient stalling excuse. The girl is open about her affections? "No, no, it must be charm!" The girl is genuinely asking for a kiss? "Damn that charm".

*signs form immediately*
*sees all other forms*
*starts signing the rest, wishing I brought my stamp*

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... This is gonna be something like "I can't tell if it's love or magic. So, I should wait till I control my ability before confirming.", and before he could control his ability, a lot of girls will truly fall for him.

@PSRTExperience

Exactly what happened in sekai na kanojo, the first girl who confessed end up losing, and the fact that yui looks like the goddess in that Manga... Speaks volumes

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
pretty good family t hou i will admit
the charm on the master cracked me up too lol

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, this is going to be another pussy bitch japanese MC that rather rans away because of his "goal". Bleh, shounen trash trope should just die out finally.

Double-page supporter
@Gudachiz he doesn’t know if it is real love or just his magic, and he probably doesn't want to have sex with her in case it is the latter because that would be rape

gonna smack that lil ass mc if he go with that overcommon plot 'imma raise my magic, so i cant marry you now'

Users who are viewing this thread