I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 5

Group Leader
451430471243530269.png

Double-page supporter
thanks~

idk anything about the RAWS but "good work today" makes so much more sense than "thank you" in this context.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector i wasn't sure what it was supposed to mean, "thanks for the view" "thanks for sitting with me" "thanks for being all you could be" it baffled me a little and along with another comment on the no group chapter makes the "good work today" make more sense.

edit: this comment by
@Lunarius "The "Thank you" here is not actually one, it's an "Otsukare sama desu" a japanese custom that can mean thank you for your hard work,"

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the art style looking a bit more like Haruba Negi’s with every passing chapter? Not that I mind, in fact I find it easier on the eyes tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, this chapter we learned that she is 12-14 years old so our boy only needs to wait a couple years and she'll be legal.

Whoever is doing the typesetting for this group, holy shit man. It's actually really impressive how much more well done this scanlation is than nearly every other scanlation out there.

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef it certainly makes more sense, especially since the "thanks for the view", while in line with the way she watched him sleep, is MUCH too forward for her.

Users who are viewing this thread