I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I thought, at first, he was vying for the sister. Poor boy, he lost before he even began.

Double-page supporter
Well that confirms that Tsuyu and the sister are also around 14. Considering the brother just got his license, that means he is at least 18. He could be 16 if it was a moped or motorcycle, but then he wouldn't have been allowed to give two younger girls a ride.

...To be honest, a 4 year gap is not that big. I mean yeah, don't date her NOW, but it's a pretty reasonable gap down the road. Especially considering how other series would set the gap.

Fed-Kun's army
@testsubject123 This isn't NTR, the MMC isn't thirsting after her at all, and there hasn't been a single lewd drawing yet. If you're this motivated to be upset about something it probably isn't worth keeping on your radar.

why not just have him go after the sister as like a side romance instead of making him some "aw poor kid" type character

Dex-chan lover
bad paneling at the start
I thought he wanted to ask the MC's sister out

Dex-chan lover
How is it bad paneling? It says "Was unable to ask his crush on a date" as it shows Tsuyu.

Dex-chan lover
may the readers who honestly could do any better at age 14 cast the first stone.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus That'd be kind of nice, showing that just because someone's your first crush (Older brother) doesn't mean that you automatically get together. Real life often doesn't work like that, although in manga it happens a lot.

The kid will discover a video of his dear Amemiya-san getting railed silly ahegao-double-peace-sign style by her older boyfriend
NTR always win

It's never a good sign when pointless side characters get introduced like this. When this manga dilutes its main appeal into irrelevance while trying to pad out its length, this kid will be where it all started.

Double-page supporter
@AkiraZXE thats what im afraid of as well. Either the author makes this into a masterpiece of intertwining stories, or it'll crash with no survivors. Such a sad thing as well, i just wanted to see more short stories of the trio

Dex-chan lover
She likes playing with balls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

uzc1FYt.png

Users who are viewing this thread