I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

tell him off, neveah >< 💗
but i kind of wanna hear his story like why’s he ignored her all this time and suddenly PA PA PAAAM 👁👄👁

Meh, someone like him would betray her again in the future. He doesn't even listening to her in the past dacade. Why should neveah listen to him now?

Are you for real? You only NOW realize how she's been treated this entire time? Did you never do any background checks on her? Oh my dear lord.

Great job, you were about to step in, but why did you never step in over the literal past decade? Why do you only NOW desire to pay attention to her when she left you? It's because of this that you're nicknamed "Wis-trash".

at the end of this chapter i was feeling sad
but the whole pikachu face and wis-trash thing cracked me up
giggles
i hope he regrets it much more

and thanks for the chapter

I want her to have the best life! Thanks for the chapter; looking forward to future chapters.

sad that the details weren't included here, but this incident happened 5-6 years after her stayed in the duchy as the duke's fiancee. so she was sent to a room that was meant as a breakroom for the servants with no proper insulation and furnitures, even though the duchy had many guest rooms that were vacant and in better condition. she was sent there by the duke's parents because they didn't want to see her in the duchy and that room was the farthest from the main living quarters. she got sick because she couldn't take the cold anymore, but even after that they didn't sent her any doctors but instead the servants avoided coming to her room or bringing her food. then she finally went down to ask for some medicine and she saw the happy family eating together, she didn't wanna disturb them, so she went back but collapsed. when the duke found out that she was sick and she was staying at a room with poor conditions, he only send a doctor and ordered to add curtains (which weren't there in her room before). he didn't even change her room to a better one nor did he ask why the servants didn't know how she got that sick to the point of collapsing. to think that she thought that it was kind of the duke to add curtains to her room which should have been there in the first place🥺 she must have been treated like shit in both her house and the duke's house. she deserves so much better😭

Wow, looking forward for more slapping the face of that stupid guy. Lol

Dee!!! We are so proud of you even if you die. 🤧🥺✌️😅

You guys are awesome!! Thank you as always!

@amcrh OH GOD THAT'S TRULY TERRIBLE. HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SUDDENLY CARE FOR HER THAT TRASH. I feel so so bad for her. The people in her kingdom treat her like shit just because she is a maid's daughter. Thank you so much for telling us the details. It makes me root for her and the neighborhood king more 🥺🥺🥺

He really gave her the bare minimum (the lowest of all) and now he acts like he cares? I am so happy the mc signed the divorce paper. She doesn't deserve the treatment

"At that time... I wasn't aware of Lady Eustace's behavior toward you" is the most bullshit sentence I've ever heard. You have TEN YEARS worth of engagement, and you tell her that you didn't realize, or at least hear that something wrong had been going on? The fuck are you doing all that time, mate?

Anyway, I hope there are more manhwa/manga that has this type of plot. I only know two manhwas, including this one.

Users who are viewing this thread