I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Wheezing from the memes and comments in the lasT 10 chapters
Thank you, princesses of chaos ❤️

@uvogin omgggg your comment had me laughing so hard

HE REALLY WANT TO CONFESSED US THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING IN THE PAST 10 YEARS!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing nothing about your wife for 10 years, and not even including her in events happening at the same house and vehemently rejecting anything she says while trying to know the husband better doesn't excuse brief moments of kindness.

"sorry I didn't realise lady eustrash and everyone else treated you like that, I thought only I treated you like shit. Now come back and say you'll forgive me" 🤡

Doing something is better than doing nothing at all. Like i sure Neveah would rather Wistrash to show his hatred to her than to see him ignore all the hardship she endures while occasionally makes her think that "well maybe he will love me one day" at least she will broke the engagement faster if he had shown his hatred from the beginning

He didn't appreciate our mc while they were together for 10 YEARS, it's too late

what a clown this guy is🤡🤡🤡 at some point, being ignorant stops being a condition and starts being a choice. in the 10 years they were engaged, did he really have no idea what was happening to anything in his household or fl's family life? even if this guy was good deep down, he still managed to (probably willlingly) hurt the fl to the point where she doesnt believe in love anymore

i'd like to see how the story tries to justify his trashy behavior in the following chapters /s

MD@Home
🤡"Sorry for treating you like trash, now please come back to me" 🤡

---Not even worth to remember his name 2021

Guys enough give Dee time to rest T-T

... Is what I would say if I wasn't so desperate for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Frankly at this point, I just hope the trash will leave the scene as soon as possible.
He's unneeded. Off with his head!

Its not Navier from remarried empress level trash but still trash for being total ignorant FOR THE WHOLE 10 YEARS

I like how the cover has both the ML and Wishtrash on it, as if we are somehow expected to be torn between which of them to cheer for after he treated her like garbage for a decade.

Don't leave yet wistash, I wanna see him suffers as much as FL did when she's still engaged w you HA!!

Love how you guys put the Pikachu face on the duke but didn't erase his eyebrows 😂

Users who are viewing this thread