I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I absolutely love that she chose to wear the dress her little sister picked out, that’s really precious. I hope they end up being really close despite how awful their father is. Also... Were those letters Neveah wrote and never sent or did she but they were sent back? I wish there was a little clarity, otherwise Wishtrash’s tears of regret and realization are just wonderful.❤️ Thank you so much for the chapters!!

@kawaii123456
well to be honest he is sad because he finaly realized what he has lost after taking it for granted and neglecting it for 10 years
which makes him more of an selfcentered egotistical immature juvenile (jack hole) than a sadist
neglect is sometimes worse than sadism especially when he neglected her thinking she will be fine without thinking too deeply and everyone else around them abused her sadisticly

if there is one thing i would have to pick it would be blocking her letters by not leaving contact information when he went to war...
she literally wrote them hoping to get a letter from him to give her a place to send them to
thats just super savage

but i very much agree with your conclusion that he shouldnt have cried
and your idea, regret is truly his well deserved and most fitting punishment and i hope he feels it for a long time
lets say for 10 years or at least 5
death would be to easy

Me seeing y'all sad about him...
U guys will get easily hurt and/or manipulated...how are u going to feel bad about him when he was a piece of thrash towards her FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS. Why did it take u so long to realize wtf was going on, it's too late u stupid fuck. Anyways i don't feel bad for him and never will.

wistrash can just go cry to his butler for 10 years. There's no way a man who treated her like that would suddenly feel regret, I hope the author isn't planning on redeeming him in a half-hearted way. Like, "Oh, I'm sorry Neveah! I guess I ignored you huh? Anyway, I'm not accepting that annulment so get back over here!"
I won't accept that sort of development.
Ugh.

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS I SHOULD HAVE PREPARED SOME GODDAMN TISSUES

Noice ty for the updates!

I'M CRYING
from happiness at seeing him get what he deserves. Ahole took her for granted

Classic case of only realising something is precious when it's gone....... 😒 too bad I don't want him to be the ML.

honestly, there are a lot of ppl who r like him. they don't know what they're missing out on till its gone.

OH SAVE THOSE PATHETIC TEARS you arent allowed to even cry you imbecilic inconsiderate piece of sh-

Users who are viewing this thread