I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Bitch nah 10 YEARS IS A FUCKIBG LONG TIME AND YOU ONLY REALIZED HER FEELINGS NOW

WE WON'T GET SWAYED BY YOUR TEARS

It’s funny how the manhwa kind of portrayed duke wishtrash in a kind of more positive light. In the novel he is truly like a trash.

@carstairs I suspect that he’s going to be a persistent stalker. That’s why the title is I don’t love you anymore.

Shut the fuck no dude u had years bye now fuck off ughhh this is getting annoying

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these are "Fuck, I acted like a total sack of shit" tears instead of the generic "Now that she doesn't love me I realize I love her back" tears.

Feel the regrets, man...
You had wasted a brilliant gem by your side all these years 👍🏻

TEN YEARS AND YOU DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS SUFFERING??? YOU DIDNT KNOW OR YOU DIDNT WANNA KNOW??

GAaah im so sad for our girl

fuckkkkk him. why does he have the audacity to feel sad when he never even ASKED her how she was doing? and then listened to everyone but her???? this is like the remarried empress if the plot started at the divorce lol its hella satisfying. die witrash. marry that bitch Lucia or whatever and suffer. hope he gets to see his ex-wife rule over an entire country and forget his existence

Users who are viewing this thread