I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Wtf is wrong with wishtrash... Get some guts and try to win back her heart if you care so damn much... Don't be cowardly

Fucking hell Wistrash just fuck off already you loser. You had TEN YEARS to be a good husband to her and you fucked it. Joachim is right, you're a fucking weakling that only wants Neveah now that you've lost her. Not even because you love her or anything, but just because you lost something that's yours. What a pathetic man.

Man, after he read the letters in chapter 13 and realized his mistake, I was REALLY hoping he'd fucking man up, accept what he's done and move on, learning from his mistake, but this is what I pretty much expected to happen.

as soon as i thought wistrash could be redeemable. i shoulda started hating on his bitch ass sooner, why did i hope he would get his shit together and leave her alone and be sad like the loser he is. no. he decided to collaborate with the woman he constantly bullied neveah with to destroy her marriage so that he can literally possess her as if she were a fucking object. wistrash, find a hole and die

why do shitty mls like wishtrash only notice the fl's meaning when they lose stuff, and then decide they have the right to deserve a second chance and shit

ugh. he needs to go away and get punishment

wishtrash clings and tries to break their marriage multiple times by uniting with the ml's mother (ml mother just wants political upperhand, doesn't care about girl personally). he is super infuriating

Ohhh shit’s about to go down. I can feel it in my bones. I’m guessing he’s going to try and break them up, maybe stop her from leaving the country and other schemes.

I need to wait for the chapters to build up a bit more, the anger in my heart and the pauses between translations aren’t good for my heart

Thanks so much for translating!!!

he is really selfish and coward lol if he could just let her go and wish for her happiness, i would even pity him. thanks for the chapter!

Which is one worse being ignorant of ones feeling n then realizing what they missed out or thinking that someone will continue to love them even when they continue to act as if they dont know it? Mainly comparing wistash n the failure of emperor from remarried empress

ew wtf no go tf away wistrash 😃 mans rlly had 10 YRS of cohabitating n only realized when she left like what 🧍🏻‍♀️

No, please, don't be that stupid. Please, I know you must have at least two brain cells. I know you don't have a heart, and you're about as cowardly as a certain lion, but you MUST have a brain, right? Why would you willingly accept advice from the woman who, technically speaking, placed thew last straw that broke the camels back. SHE'S THE ONE WHO PISSED OFF THE MC ENOUGH TO LEAVE YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread