I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Lady whatever-is-her-name wants to ruin Neveah's marriage, instead of trying to get the duke to marry her. She should be glad that competition is going far away. I want to see her face when she notices Witrash wants to get Neveah back midway. lol

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE MAKE WISHTRASH DISAPPEAR ALREADY, LAST CHAPTER WAS ALREADY A GOOD ENOUGH NOTE TO END HIS ARC

the lion, the witch, and the AUDACITY of this bitch. You do NOT have the right to keep Neveah by your side after NEGLECTING for 10 f**king years (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I hate these kinda guys. He thought it was unfair to not marry someone he loves (bc at the time he was a dumb 12 yr old who thought he knew everything) so he neglected her but got use to how she still tried her best n doted on him. N of course since he had a bias for years n only saw hiw on the surface his friends didn't like her he thought automatically she wasn't worth his time.

Oddly enough if things hadn't been such a guilt shock he probably would have let her go. But the moment she steps away (bc my guess he never let her go with him to parties n never picked her uo when she went to afternoon tea) he sees all the bullshit she's put through bc no ones there to "protect her"

But bc he feels guilt over realizing just how much of a jackass he was after years being praised for being a pillar of the community, he's obsessing over it to try n "fix it" bc his ego was shot to hell.

It's pretty obvious he was the type who would say "Dont Bully The Weak!" only to find out he was doing EXACTLY THAT.

In political marriages, its easy to see why one would think its unfair, n bc even his parents werent on her side he was never told to atleast be nice and get to know her. It's even easy to think her clingy nature is bc she was spoiled, and the upgrade in title is what she's after.

But doesn't excuse anything. He finally realized he jumped to conclusions (in the one event that triggered it) but decided to wait for her to come to him to attempt an apology only to find out she was gone from someone else.

Guilt shock is a powerful thing especially with a big ego involved. N sadly it turns people into obsessive possessive assholes, bc now he wants to fix it and "protect her" n bc everyone hates her, he defaults to isolating her.

GET THE FUTURE EMPRESS OUTTA THERE ASAP

Rubiel is adorable and I hope that the positive relationship blooms into a good sisterly love.

Wistrash being Wistrash. At this point, I only watch his panels with contempt. There's no redemption here 😒

ML marking his territory, excuse me sir, you said that this marriage would have no cumbersome burdensome feelings 🤭

I wonder how her younger sister would react if she found out that her sister that she now loves was shunned all this time while she was spoiled and loved by their father.

Wistrash admitting he’s a coward while regretting but still does nothing when other people insult Neveah???? Stop fooling yourself if you think she’ll ever come back. The audacity this man had 😃😃😃😃

Can we all take a moment to applause the king's roasting of the duke? Well done your highness!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the sister cottons on to how poorly FL has been treated and sides with her on the whole issue. Sibling team-up against their father would be really cathartic.

I swear if the trash bastard does something fishy someone please just kick in his nuts with everything they got.

Users who are viewing this thread