I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

@omegaxis1

hey, do you have any other recommendations like "The Emperor Reverses Time?" I love villainess stories but I have probably read all the ones worth reading so now it would be interesting to read stories from a men's perspective albeit of a similar genre. It doesn't have to be a "turn back time" or a "reincarnation" but something that is historical/royalty/politics with a dash of romance. like don't get me wrong I read tons of stories told from a male gaze but I would like to read something more josei. oh, I am fine as well with the protag to be female but more tomboyish (like being a knight or not wearing dresses often and being very prominent in politics). thank you soo much!!!!!

Joachim FTW. Knight is a cool guy (although Rubiel is only 13, ofc she should have flowers in her head, come ooon! ).
lady mustache and wishtrash are one of a kind, perfect for each other - and when you think there's no going lower, they prove me wrong.
ugh.

dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps: i was hoping that the scan group would also send her to the trash can like they did with the father sigh

thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, chocolate-drill here is only helping because she didn't realize empress was an option (wants to take Neveah's place)

Did that trash just implied that he'd prefer our fl to be sad and alone rather than getting everything she deserves?

@Serathe7 chocolate-drill 🤣 you just made my day!

Get wrecked, wishtrash!
I hope that neveah and ruby have a good sister-sister relationship :)

Disgusting man. He doesn't even love her, he just wants to satisfy his ego. Asshole.

turn back time? bruh you had 10 years to "realize". yeah 3 years you were fighting or something but what about the 7 years you lived together? gtfo

@A1B1 no no, he said he'd rather she be sad alone and isolated than for him to lose the toy he's been throwing away

Duke???? I get that you're sad but really????? I didn't think you'd stoop that low. So if you did get Neveah back, what then? You're not even considering her feelings. And you discovered this lady eustace harassed her and you're still going to accept her "help"?

Users who are viewing this thread