I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Okay, okay Wistash. I'll praise you for not going over to be a complete shit man. Wishing her to not suffer? That's praiseworthy. Even despite the numerous shit you've given her, I won't overlook that there's a scrap of decency in you. Perhaps there is hope for you to become better.

And... I like the little sister more. I would prefer more sister bonding over romance.

If I wasnt so useless, I would join the princess alliance. The section after every chapter really gets me everytime. Also, I dont hate wistrash as much as I did before, but I will hold back my thoughts until he truly redeems himself.

wishtrash is still wishtrash, for one thing he does fine it does not change the 10 years of him being a trash (especially when is out of guilt consience), at least make him leave the FL alone or not make him a clingy one.

Dex-chan lover
wow, his last brain cells clicked and he used common sense, who would've thought.

too little too late, wistrash. maybe you shouldn't have ignkred and hated her for a decade?

seriously i wish he'd just give up already and move aside. it's not like he was in love with her anyway. he's just guilty and feels like his fragile ego is bruised now that he doesn't see himself as good and just an righteous. this js about wistrash and his self-image. nothing more.

I'm not changing lanes. Wishtrash is still Wishtrash. Just because he does something nice once doesn't do anything about the fact he treated her like roadkill on the side of the road for 10 years. A whole decade. The best thing he could do is leave her alone so that she can live her life in peace. But other than that, thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
Wistrash will forever be Wistrash. He can fuck off, he had a LOT OF TIME to mend his relationship with her then when she's finally gone he's suddenly going to feel all sentimental now? Yeah, no.

I never *hated* wistrash, however I can recognize someone having some basic decency even when their obtuse. Not gonna prefer him for her though. No way.

Wow. He gets the “Not As Bad as He Could’ve Been” Award which honestly doesn’t amount to much. 🙄 But fine. I’ll give that much to him. If that is the first decent thing he did out of those 10 years, then hazzah. However, he is still trash through and through. If he has the audacity to try to win her back...

Users who are viewing this thread