I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

HHHH that fucking nanny. That fucking father. They are so maddening to me. A fucking child is the only one who treats MC with kindness... a CHILD. The adults should take notes.

If she fell in love with the duke, she’ll fall in love with the emperor, so I don’t think she’s the right choice as his wife.

at least she's being honest telling little sis the reason of bringing her to the palace lol

thanks for the chapter ♡

@Harmonie @JWChibi It's a pretty weird situation.
MC's Mom used to be a maid, but i'm pretty sure she is the legal wife. The half-sister's mother is from nobility so the sister is full-blooded nobility even if her mother isn't the wife.

So all up until now was flashbacks and this is the event where she will propose to the Emperor? Her dress is the same as the one in the first chapter...

Also 6 chapters of flashbacks, is giving me whiplash after reading another Manwha that zoomed through everything and jumped straight into the story 😅

Dex-chan lover
@pikaryn @Harmonie
Apparently it was the maid that enticed the dad to impregnate her, after getting him drunk. Then he married her to save his reputation, but he despises her (and MC) by extension. Because MC is both of lowly birth and is widely known to be hated and lacking any recognition or protection, everyone assumes the worst of her/take her as a punching bag they can get away with abusing.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyways, don't hurt the little Sister. She's basically the one one in the whole family who... well, sees the MC as family, and has some good will for her. She's basically innocent and has not been corrupted by nobility. Don't push her down that path please.

I feel bad for the little sis...

Thanks for the update!!

Also I do hope that’s the end of Valer (even if I see him on the cover >_> )

The little sister doesn't look like either parents with her red eyes and blond hair ... nor is she big enough to be 14 years old; she looks more like 10 (typically, girls are already their final height by 12 or 13).

The Scanlation team looks fun to be with. But I'm too busy too join. :<. Hope y'all the best Princess Allience

Fed-Kun's army
I'm okay with many things in these types of stories, but please don't hurt your little sister. She's innocent and kind. She doesn't see you in a hostile way, so please don't resent her for your father being a total douchebag. I know, it's really hard, because she is getting the love and affection that you yearned for, but she doesn't deserve to be scorned for it.

About the little sister
It is not a spoiler really, I will treat it a such just I case.
Her plan never includes hurting her sister
The MC doesn't want to hurt the sister in any way, she just wants to have a bit of revenge against her father by taking her to the party thus making him worried sick, and MC and her little sister having fun and getting closer to each other.

To put it simply hitting two birds with one stone

Awww thats really sweet, even though she hates her family (and has every right to) she knows her littles sister hasnt done anything wrong and is still trying to leave her unscathed. Even if she uses her like this its not her sister is hurt by it, hell shes probably happy to have an older sister now! Shes seemed very apprehensive about the negative things her nanny and father said

Lmao I'm glad to see that the translators are just as confused as I am.

I don't want to see the little sister hurt. She's so cute😔

Users who are viewing this thread