I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

bruh i’m glad the author didn’t trash their sibling relationship and actually let them get along

girl please dont hurt your little sister, she hasn't done anything wrong. thanks for the updates!

I really hope Rubiel won't get hurt by any of this, she seems like a normal good kid and I'd like her to grow up that way :')

ah i dunno why but the prince face looks weird to me. eyes too small or sumtin??

that being said, i actually hope it will be an angsty love triangle coz i need the drama lol

Her little sister is nice. And that’s kinda rare with this setting ‘cos usually they’d be spoiled rotten

The scene where the heroine eavesdrop on Crown Prince is the flashback to when he first arrived in this country and the heroine attended the party as her proxy to the duke

I was so curious about how the love would blossom with Neveah and the Emperor of the neighboring country. AKSKSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ. And Rubiel and Neveah's resemblance. Wow. Both are so beautiful. And Rubiel is cute too. It was like even though alot on her surroundings are saying her sister's bad, she still decided to cling to her. Ahhhh, what a pure baby.

FL is like Penelope from death is the only end for the villainess. Everyone in that household never respected her until she put them in place. So I peeked at the raws,
chapter 10 has the same scene as the prologue but it continues what happened afterwards

Lol 😌 I can’t wait for the next chapter to come out. Based from what i read on spoilers forum
the ml: Arendt would fall in love with her first and struggles to show her he loves her

Im dying just by the thoughts of a man whom i love so much, villainazing myself without listening to my side. Realizing he was at fault but continue to pay no mind.
And then when i finally decide to leave as he had asked, he picked me up and disregard the whole ordeal as if it meant nothing.
This feels traumatizing to me.

It's nice to see that her little sister isn't the usual spoiled stuck-up brat.
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the family begging for her attention later.
Queen Neveah, remember us? NOPE!

Aww I'm glad that rubiel doesn't think badly of her sister. That's touching.. I hope their relationship improves 😁

Ciel's Phantomhives dress is probably not unique but I got the same vibes here (not a ripoff, just looking similar)

Users who are viewing this thread