I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

i hope there's no redemption arc of wishtrash, and it seems that Mc has feelings for wishtrash wtf author

That pikachu meme reminded me of the song by Simple Plan "How could this happen to me" (edit, Google said the actual title is "Untitled", I'm wheezing)

And...I mean...it kind of fits so well 😂😂😂

God he's such a whimp, I'm so glad the Emperor is the ML 😭

The last pannels are good reminders of what kind of trash Wistrash is. They should put it in every chapter until the end of the serie so we will never be brainwashed with his POV.

Never forget what an asshole her ex is. He gets all sad now that she's gone, but it's all his fault. I won't feel bad no matter how much they try to sway us with some bs sob story.

KYAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO HAPPY~! THANK YOU SO MUCH, PRINCESS ALLIANCE FOR THIS UPDATE~ UWUWUWUWUWUW

And even though there are little skinship interactions, my heart just keeps on fluttering at the small details. uwu. The emperor, Joachim, seems to be gentle. HUHU. AHHHHH. He's so refreshing~ And Neveah, as always, she is so beautiful. ~

Yess Yaaassss!!!! that look...that look on Wishwash face, as the woman who's always been by your side walks away in the hands of another man...thats what I'm here for😆 agh soo satisfyyyiing😣

I loveeeee thisss. Cant wait to see more face of suffering from Wishtrash. Thank you for translating!

Ezk

don't worry girl, you will heal, you just need time and space. Leave behind that jerk, the whole nobility and your family.
Also hell yeah!! that face! i wish the ex will suffer every chapter from now on

I need to see Wistash suffering more hahahaha thank so much for the translation! Can't wait for more! ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread