I Don't Love You Anymore

Fed-Kun's army
This isn't going to be some love triangle where the old fiance comes back right? Its a done deal, and only about the new couple right? I would be very crossed if the old fiance comes back into the picture.

If that wishiwsh dude wants her fiance back i'm gonna kill him since he was the one who ignored her for 10 years. And that emperor seems like a nice person, 2chapters in and he's good

omg the white boy is hot, especially in this ¿emperor suit in the 1 chap 😍

I was reading the novel before.. But I got so busy.. So now I don't remember which dc server is translating it. 😭

man, neveah’s life is too cruel. I cant wait for the glow up and character development. thanks for the upload!

Given the title and the first few chapters, it's very much how I expect it to go. Her ex will fall in love with her after she's gone and realize what he's lost and will try to win her back. But she doesn't love him anymore and will fall in love with her husband, the emperor.

If the writing is good, maybe I'll start to like the ex if he actually shows that he's going to become an ally and friend, moving forward in life as a better person after learning the lesson of losing his first love.

Fed-Kun's army
Slaps for all of them. Slaps for the duke. Slaps for the step family. 2x slaps for the step sister.

isnt this.... like that other one.... the villainess without a heart.... or whats that title... the one who can summon beings to her side

That ex fiance name makes me typo and keep typing whiskas 😂

Whenever I see the "Tragedy" tag I hesitate. How depressing is this? Is it like they're all doomed?

Users who are viewing this thread