I Don't Love You Anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I see a white haired Emperor/King I think of Erudian 😅

I always get uneasy when I see the 'tragedy' tag. Someone tell me whether it's worth it to read this one or it's gonna bitterly rip my heart out please.

Every. Single. Man. In. This. Manhwa. Just. Ewh

Except the ML and maybe the people in his kingdom
And 10 years in that house with THAT dude??? And before that, with THAT kind of family????
MC i like you but u lack love for ur self and aggresiveness. Just slap them hard already, put an diarrhea poison in their food!
Slap on the bitch?? Girl, that goes without saying.
Good job on that tho

@zanas
I thought the same at first, but after reading spoilers, I get it now. If you keep a wild animal in a cage, it gets used to it.
If everyone treats you like trash, it is understandable to not have self-esteem. No one loved her, she got no love in her entire childhood. Can you imagine that?
She managed everything while he was fighting in some war. Meaning, she was the boss ( his parents died years ago), and she stayed in that little, cold room.

I'm glad~ Since the novel was stopped being translated I thought I would never be able to read this again.

14 she looks like a fucking child like 7-8 and that fiance someone pls assasinate him please and ty 😈♥

Its giving me a remarried empress vibes (except in this one there’s no trashta haha)! Love it lol. Thank you for the upload! This already have 17 raw chapters. Cant wait for more trans ❤️ Thanks again!

her fiancee is so punchable like slap that a hole >;(
when she leaves I bet yall he's gonna "fall in love with her" like ew go away trash >:0

Its hard to tell what's going on so far (maybe intentionally written vaguely at the beginning) but I'm looking forward to more chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread