I Don't Love You Anymore

Iā€™m literally on the fence on this one. It reminds me of another ā€œDuchess in the Atticā€ although this one is better. The father and ex fiancĆ©...Unlikeable to a T.
It is kind of hard to follow, but hopefully the author will move the plot a little bit faster in future chapters.

I don't think I've ever seen a timeline that jumps around more than this one, but I'm riveted nonetheless! I hope we get more clarification on when exactly everything is happening, and I can't wait to (hopefully) see the main character get her own back from these garbage people in her life. Thanks for translating this! A question for those who know the story beyond this point:

Was the king already investigating the duke before Neveah approached him? Did she approach the king before actually breaking things off? Just trying to get some idea of the timeline here, lol.

yo what is happening? elaborate please! she dont look 14 but she is also illegitimate, then why is she pampered and MC not. how old is MC? explain the family dynamics please!

also this plot is unstable as my mental health

just hope this doesn't end up with those two falling in love at the end because that asshole doesn't deserve it.

This is going to be an annoying story because no amount of misunderstanding makes it ok to treat someone the way the ex-fiancƩ treats her. He does not treat her like a thinking, feeling being. And it's not because he's so cold and knightly that he doesn't how to treat others when he's showing how kind he can be to Eustace. In what world is he a contender in Niveia's love triangle?

Anyway, I'm still enjoying it lol

Also, I think the timeline makes perfect sense. I don't know why people act like this is the first time they've encountered flashbacks in every webtoon like the backgrounds + other factors don't clearly indicate the timeline is switching up.

Reading this while listening to urban zakapa - i dont love you anymore. Hit me like ...šŸ„²

Users who are viewing this thread