I Don't Love You Anymore

N then they make contract marriage ... The condition can't fall in love ... N then cliche thing happen they fall in love or unrequited love happen

Ahhh can't wait chapter 9
Thank you for translation

wait i’m confused. who’s the daughter of the maid? they said the fl is the low born but the fl said her sister was illegitimate? but one is treated better than the other..??? also i pray she doesn’t end up with the ex fiancé bc he treated her just as her family did. and she deserves better from start to finish

Wishtrash indeed
Classic abusive relationship- treats her like trash and then has the nerve to be upset about her leaving him. The wonder is she ever felt anything for the creep in the first place.
She seriously deserves so much better. Everyone deserves to have someone genuinely care about their existence

This story is so fun, I just wish there were more chapters! That last chapter is a terrible one to find the series on, I want to know what happends!

Man... I read the spoilers and Valor is gonna be basically
borderline obsessive-yandere type and probably the main antagonist too

@wonderlamb FL is the daughter of the main. Her mother wanted to climb the social ranks, so decided to sleep with the marquis and use the daughter for her social gains.

@eamxu
I read your spoiler and that makes me feel soooo much better. I hate when
the FL ends up getting with the shitty abusive ex but 'its alright now because they're in loooove'

@rnchlt hahaha no worries! It haven't gotten far on the ending when it comes to spoilers but the way I understand it is that
Valor will do anything possible for them main couple to either:
. separate
. stop the wedding
. Neveah never forgetting him, even if it's hate
. making sure that Neveah will never fall for the Joachim as she did with him

Basically, he will be pulling some political strings so that Neveah will come back to him 😑

Users who are viewing this thread