I Don't Love You Anymore

@luk91 Well the new fiancée has a much higher title than the ex fiancée so what is the old fiancée going to about it, lol? Plus this is a fake country so the author can make up whatever laws they want.

Hmmmh... is it me or the art kinda toned down? Since ch.11?

Moving on, wow. The author has a way to make me feel bad about that scvmbag ex fiancee...

@luk91 author: i will make it legal.

Side note, the chins are crazy big. Everyone looks like a DC hero.

I'm glad that for once a female lead can move on and get over an abusive ex, instead of some time travel BS where the ex/fiance/husband gives them a small amount of interest and now everything changes. Wistrash ignored her and never showed any interest to her suffering and the abuse she suffered from her family and society, and suddenly misses her and wants her. Mofo had 10 years and wasted it. The dude is worse than the emperor from remarried Empress. Play stupid games and get schooled like a fool.

What the hell is wrong with him for 10 years TEN YEARS he’s neglected her but now that she doesn’t love him and isn’t looking his way he’s sudden in love🤨 why do men always want what they can’t have like if they have it they ignore it but as soon as it’s gone they need it(and yes I’m a man bashing other men what about it)

they said that he signed the « divorce » papers before going to the battlefield, so both parties agreed on this

@Lonely-Tiger whoa no need to generalize like that. Don’t blame all men cause of scum pretty boys, who bring home their lover to live in the same house as their fiancé and then can’t figure out why that might be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread