I Don't Love You Anymore

Ahhhh I love heart-wrenching stories of regret like this one. It hurts my heart just reading it yay

I will applaud the FL for her efforts for 10 yrs. Every relationship needs efforts from both sides and sometimes from one side someone has to take the lead to brigde the gap thinking the other side will start to ponder over it. Not everyone can do this but she did. Well it may look stupid to even endure that kind of treatment for all those years but having some hope definitely helps you getting a direction to lead you life.

The trash finance is so inconsistent character, he literally disregards, insults her in front of others and then when she leaves him for good he shows affection for her and goes to pick her up in the middle of night. These kind of characters are just egoistic and they don't care about others, other than their egos.

One thing that I like about the FL is that she is not like other stories indecisive leads. And the plot is also somewhat different from other going back into the past stories. She will live her life by not going to the past and changing it rather making a good future by herself.

@sam1803 I agree but the thing is she was very young when she lived with the trash. There’s was no way for her to be able to make in society if she just go back home. She would had been abused more if she did. It sucked but it was indeed best that she stayed put and get the hell out as soon as she was able to

Double-page supporter
yo props to the author this is legit the first time i started flipping off my phone @ that shitty wishtrash multiple times!!! what a piece of shit, nevea was right to dump his self-righteous ass 💢😤

I get “remarried empress” vibes from this title. i’m looking forward to future sweetness and plot tension for the (at the time of posting this comment) soon-to-be-wed couple!!!!

the story is pretty great but the scanlation team's comments are fantastic. thanks for fueling my magna addiction!! keep up the good work dee! we appreciate it :D

@omegaxis1 Hmm, for me at least... The biggest difference I see between the two was how obvious or not the signs were. The Emperor should have noticed something was wrong from how obsessive She was, but the problem with that was Lizzie was the perfect Empress. She did everything she could to give a good image of a perfect Empress. The signs were there for sure but unless you knew the person well or were tipped off to something being wrong, then its much less likely he would have noticed. He is still wrong since she was his wife and he is responsible for her welfare.

Its different with Wistash in that Neveah never hid how she was treated. She might not have shouted the world that she was being treated badly, but she didn't hide it either. Neveah pointing out that he has never helped her out before shows that much of her mistreatment happened right in front of him and he simply didn't care. He also has shone that he still doesn't care by wanting her engagement fail so he can pick her up after she's been thrown away. I don't think Wistash would change much if he went back like Leon did. His actions feel too shallow. He doesn't really care if Neveah gets hurt so long as he can get her back. They're both wrong but I found Leon to be more believable in going to the past and fixing what's wrong. 😊

@animehuntress
Oh, I'm in total agreement. Wistash lamenting that he wishes that he could turn back time is him wanting it for the most selfish of reasons. The ML of "The Emperor Reverses Time" wanted it for purely selfless reasons. He wanted to give her life back to her and doesn't care if she falls in love with another man. He wants her freedom and happiness and will gladly trade his life for her.

Wistash, on the other hand, is clearly just wanting her back just because he now wants to monopolize her and have her be with him. He doesn't fully care about her, he cares more about what he lost, and not what she had suffered. He cares, but not to the extent that the emperor had done.

Thank you so much for translating this story. I literally FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. 🤩🥰

Wee

lmao I really love the TL notes. I don't know who this Dee is, but god damn it I love you XD

SCREW YOU WISTASH

i love this . thank u for translating . can't wait for the next chapter!

So sad.. Her family ignore her just like my wife..

Because that man rape her mother [still maid] she became second wife.. When giving birth to her, her mother die two months after that and that man get fired.. After that my wife say everyday became nightmare.. My wife so beauty and have sexy body but first time i meet her she always have blank stare in her eyes.. It's hard to get close to her.. After few week we became close and became best friend she also talk about her self and crying.. I try talk to my mother about her.. But before we talk my mother already know cuz she have magic or something like that.. After that my mother give her room to stay.. If you all thing i will do naughty to her that wrong.. Little by little I think of her as my sister that same to my mother to think of her as daughter.. Surprisingly her family not worry about her or find her..

Two year after that i am 22 years old and her 20 years old.. I suggest her to visit her family and we do that.. Do you know what they say to her? They say "why you come back? We glad you leave this house" after that we walk come back to my car and her family attitude change.. They ask her do this do that we keep ignore and go to my car and she say "you all not my family"

Arriving home my mother ask "why you two not merried?" i know reason my mother say that because she want grandchildren i dont want to force her to merried me.. But you know what she say? She say for the first time she feel like have family and care about her.. She also always admire me for two year.. I talk to her i like her to.. After that we married not long after that.. And in 2020 we already have 2 daughter..

Nb : Me and her anime lover to.. Every weekend we watch anime together with my family..

I hope you are as happy as I am and my family..

Ouch ouch ouch!
My heart was squeezed to it's max... 🤧🤧

Yeah! I welcome this agonizing feeling! 😂🤣😅

THANK YOU for translating!

Just spent a few minutes checking to see how many transparent speech bubbles there were...because, ya know, that's need-to-know information. This translation group is honestly the best. Come for the story/art, stay for the translation group.

Users who are viewing this thread