I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 8

pffh basicly mc got blackmailed by the prince that she only knows the dick of: either you marry me or i die
yes they had a talk, "a" as in one and now they care about each other...
im not against star crossed lovers as a trope but seriously he literally chose her because to him she is the best fuck in this country.

call me cold blooded but if i was the mc i wouldnt realy care

edit: you might fault me for using explicit words but seriously considering the theme of this manga and the events between the two my comment should actualy have a slightly lower age rating

Double-page supporter
You're telling me that to be king, you need to find your one true love, take her virginity, and only ever have her as your wife?

And if you fail to do just that, you die? Way to ensure that all kings will be simps

Her: I can´t remove the flower!!! It will take away his happiness!! He may even die!😱
Me, someone who´s never been in a relationship: He literally tricked you into getting this fucking rose in the first place so you couldn´t escape a marriage with him that you wanted out of from the get go. He is taking you to the palace, and while you are already are a nobles daughter the palace will prove to more politically/overall dangerous with people trying to get you to mess up 25/8. He manipulates you and your family with information to appear benevolent when he knows he´s going against what you wish for in life. And lets not forget he is doing ALLLLL of this.
In the name.
Of a good FUCK for shit´s sake.
He knows what risks he was taking when he gave her that rose. She didn´t. She has no obligation to care for the consequences`of what happens when she gets rid of something put on her without her consent while she was being fucked/sleeping? Don´t remember but what´s important is that he really didn´t get consent for it.
Me, ten seconds later: He-hoo romance.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, that's new.
The royal flower involves the soul and can't be neutralized.
Never read that in the web novel.

Well, I guess it makes sense considering the source of the royal flower...

(Trying to force myself to ignore the implications in their unhealthy relationship)

Dex-chan lover
Oh god i forgot about this guy
i found him so pathetic in the novel for some reason idk why, his pov sections always made me uncomfortable. I usually have second lead syndrome but i dont even like him that much

Fed-Kun's army
That's rich that a guy who sleeps around worse than a goddamn animal needed to find a virgin and force her to accept some stupid soul bond bullshit to stop. As if he never learnt how to use the two hands god gave him.

And of course this dumbass with nothing but flowers in her head will fall in love because uwuuuuuu he's so hot and rich and powerful. Remove any one of those and she'd be tearing off her own tit to remove it.

I wish for once these stories had a chick who actually fucks and isn't some loser virgin swept away.

Users who are viewing this thread