I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 15 - A Fun? Camping Trip

Power Uploader
And with this, we've caught up to the raws! The series comes out bi-weekly and the next chapter will be released on 6 Nov.

Supporter
Why must the trap be a sh*thead? I would like it better if he attempted to tease the mc by seducing the mc while crossdressing even if he is not gay; it would produce the same amount of drama and probably more romcom hijinks as the girls get confused and jealous.

Dex-chan lover
It might seem like they just meet but they have been living together for about a month now. Golden weeks on April 29 and the school year begins in April? Not sure tbh.

Double-page supporter
Thank you @Tanzanite !

628.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s obviously gonna be first girl rule for this. Wish they would break this curse like a great manga I know did... tho from this chapter alone I like the “tsun” cat girl for actually calling him a friend and not anything else

Dex-chan lover
@CivD666
Eh, really? I really don’t prefer forced situations. The only reason I could see a straight trap seducing a straight guy would be for the cruel dramatic irony of pranking him. Like, live-streaming it and utterly humiliating him while putting a black bar over his eyes.

Him being a shithead really diversifies the cast, since the three girls are mostly blank slate stereotypes where an intentional shit stirrer doesn’t really mix in.

Dex-chan lover
Second girl is the best. She's just the right amount of sadistic and cute. She's also the only one that sees MC as a friend (so far)

Dex-chan lover
That pose looks like the trap is about to pounce. Catch him, boy!

Dex-chan lover
pls assassion dude, make this small asshone do a flip into the rocks, also
@JKTV name of that manga pls, i need more not 1st girl endings

Users who are viewing this thread