I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 25 - The Outcome of Jealousy

Fed-Kun's army
@ShinGetsu the plot in this one was a bit forced, the author want MC to get into trouble but didn't execute it perfectly. So yeah, the teacher is on her period

Double-page supporter
I... Thought this character would take longer to warm up.

Honestly, I like this pacing, though I can see why people think it's a bit forced.

Aggregator gang
Class president Sabotages student to appear bad in front of a teacher

Teacher goes on a rant about how shit the president is at their job.

Ha!

Fed-Kun's army
Omg that's so rav... High school...

The last few chapters seam like they are from another manga..

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the pres. It feels like the author had more time to touch a little on MCs back story before showing new characters.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time that the teacher actually talks bad about the perpetrator. Usually the teacher praises the pres so much and completely blame MC.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I'm glad she didn't go full in and took responsibility when she realized how good of a person he was. On the other hand, she just doesn't learn.

I'm half convinced she's not even gay but just idolizes this other girl so much that the thought of being with anyone else but this supposed "perfect angel" is infuriating to her.

Yes please, give her the dude that she actually has a chance with and that can make her not an asshole. He's got so much more chemistry and has so much more possibilities for an interesting dynamic. @Yourself

Dex-chan lover
With my power of being a reader, I ship this two.

Now shoo, go off, lovey-dovey, impure whatever.. don't mess with me current plot >.<

Dex-chan lover
@ShinGetsu It's not her job to keep track of who is or isn't in the student council. She asked last episode "are you in the student council", and he didn't say that he was a probationary member.
She then said "this document is useless" (and since it is needed tomorrow she probably got it delivered late, also as part of the presidents plot to create a stinky scandal.)
He then said "I did that" and while still upset she was then willing to at least acknowledge that it wasn't really/solely his fault.

As for the rest of her issues - president probably picked this particular teacher and method because of their short fuse. So she was a hand-picked bomb for this scandal.

Dex-chan lover
dude he looks like something straight outta demon slayer

x14.png

97.3% of the time was spent making his epic hair

@ShinGetsu yesss I agree!!! But the sad thing is I have experienced that exact situation. Maybe our standard is just imaginary....

Dont worry guys i dony think the president gonna stay lesbo, the vice president gonna straighten her up

Users who are viewing this thread