I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 36 - The Rabbit's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Guess Takane isn’t in the running anymore. Even though she had the best chapters

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A DAMN SECOND! She's not in the competition? Best girl is not an option?! Bullshit. So is just the cat vs the rabbit... Whatever, I prefer Jimi but first girl gonna win like always.

Dex-chan lover
I get why the Trap doesn't get any attention, but why is best boi Vina getting sidelined, as well!?

There's no way Takane ain't feeling nothing for Yuu, she's just good at lying to herself.

Honestly? I want Jimi ti win. Between her and Hakua, I prefer Jimi.

Fed-Kun's army
Is takane out of the running? She is literally best girl. I want her to win. I love big titty kuuderes

Dex-chan lover
@jhadred

Anko is a food item, and it's very common to not translate names for food items unless there's already an English name for them.

All the other words you listed are not translatable in short form. Senpai = senior? Kind of but not really. It doesn't convey the strict hierarchy and rigid social structure it implies in Japan. It also misses the fact that age is not necessarily the controlling factor. A senpai can be younger than you in some situations.

The problem with making a super short translator note like "seiso = pure" is that that accomplishes none of the expected goals of translator notes. Am I supposed to think that seiso exactly means pure with almost perfect matching? That's the feeling I get there. I honestly don't know if that's true, but the translator note is what makes me believe that. After a quick search, I get the feeling it's supposed to be closer to "refreshing", which matches with the picture in the panel, but the translator note leaves that out.

There are only two options here. 1) The translator note is inaccurate because it doesn't actually explain what seiso means, or 2) the translator note is completely unneeded because they could've just written pure.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow a character in a rom com that realizes someone has feelings for someone else

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is a pretty clever way to kick someone out of the harem without creating any drama . Do you guys really want to see Takane confessing to Yuu and get rejected and then ended up sad and crying? I wouldnt, and i'm not even rooting for Takane

Dex-chan lover
Ah too bad Takane is out, she probably would fall for Yuu if she didn’t know about blondie liking him. Guess she’ll be supportive. Oh well on you supporting cat Jimi to be with dog Yuu instead of blonde bunny

Dex-chan lover
This is a rare case when I like all the girls evenly even if it is obvious he'll end up with Hakua.

Best girl is lowkey Vina.

Users who are viewing this thread