I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 42 - Twisted Suspicion

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"No, we aren't"
End conversation.

Or at least that's how I would like it to be, but they'll probably get confused and act akwardly which will only serve as justification for his suspicions.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s crazy how she’s best girl but man he won’t let it go mans causing drama for what

Dex-chan lover
God, I hope one of this Fuck Boy's "viewers" pays him a visit. I hate him so much.

Aggregator gang
@Richman ye you're probably right. Mc would flub this and takane would maybe misinterpret but I really hope he's shut down he's one of the sour spots in this relatively decent manga

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Such is the life of socially awkward teens. And it's even worse since they're socially awkward teens in a manga universe, meaning their awkwardness is multiplied a hundredfold. As if the former wasn't already unbearable. But let's face it, even if they were the coolest cucumbers around, he'd still suspect them no matter what.

since this isnt irl the next like 3 chapter would probobly them acting sus then the blonde girl sees them and gets jealous walks out the dude goes to her she tells him how she feels and the dude either accepts or faints.

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed.
I laughed at that statement so hard.
I laughed at his confidence in that statement.
I also laughed when I thought I'd be the first to comment 😂. Y'all are fast 🤧.

God I hope this manga doesn’t do the first girl wins nonsense. Takanes got chemistry with this dude, it makes more sense for them to get together.

Dex-chan lover
Ey dude what is your deal? Honestly is he just jealous he can’t get along with anyone since he’s so twisted lol

Also also I’m crossing my fingers that blondie doesn’t win plsss

Dex-chan lover
swear to god if it turns into a "h-h-huh, what? noo! maybe?" situation

2ND

@Richman Didn't MC lie about dating her in order to let down the "sister" gently? He's probably going to double down on the lie.

Double-page supporter
Siiiigh... I was really looking forward to this chapter... Only to be ruined by the trap...

Takane is best girl as usual, but it'd be better if the trap wasn't there.

Dex-chan lover
The translator wrote "multi accs" and then had a translation note indicating that meant "multiple accounts"... There's no reason to do that. Just write multiple accounts. It takes more space to write "multi accs" and then the note symbol plus the actual note itself. Just write multiple accounts. Or just write multi accs. Is a translation note necessary? I don't think so. I get that it's probably the Japanese abbreviation of English, but it just looks awkward to have it like that.

"I can't seem to calm down since then."

So many Japanese translators don't know how to use the English word "since". It implies a specific point in the past in contrast to another point in time, usually the present. When you make a comparison between the past and the present, you almost always use the present perfect tense. "I HAVE not been able to calm down since then." That is not always the case, but it is accurate here. Japanese translators too often don't know what "since" actually means.

---

I apologize if it sounds like I'm being overly critical as I'm not trying to be. Thank you for your translation work nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread