I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 42 - Twisted Suspicion

Dex-chan lover
Takane best girl.
Vina bestest girl.
Trap go die.

Why you do this to me mangaka-san? You already send a deathflag to TakanexYuu, or is this the final nail in the romantic relationship coffin and will settle as friends from now on?

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why people are surprised by his actions, someone have to be a instigator otherwise the relationships will simply settle down without moving.

The character is there to create friction to get the story moving, without it I expect people would do the exact same complains in other series were because there is nothing to move the relations they became static, like the complains in Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake earlier volumes.

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 If you're gonna give advice or criticism you should at least tag them so that they get a notification about it. I don't feel like you're being overly critical, but I also feel like your shouting for some reason.
@Tanzanite

Dex-chan lover
.... are they gonna say they are just to mask the fact shes a live streamer? coz i can totally see them doing it

Double-page supporter
@Exile I beg to disagree. You can move the story forward without being annoying. Imagine if the trap isn't there and it was Vita who asked normally, "Are you guys dating?"
And people are not "surprised", people are simply "disliking", and I think it's normal to do since the author obviously made the trap to bear the disliked role.

Dex-chan lover
Short hair is the answer
The other girls are ok
But Takane is the answer to all problems.
Fuck that trap little piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
We are 42 chapters in and the mc still didn't stream.

Takane is love and life, it's so unfair she's not going to win. And i think the author should resolve the trap plotline or at least give him something else as a character, right now he only exist to create more drama but it's used so much in the same way it's not really working anymore and it's just bothersome to the readers (to be fair almost all plotlines are the same as in the beginning, the only one with a bit more development is the Female MC story).

I have the impression that this whole plotline isn't just about causing drama through the intervention of Trap-kun but actually doing that PLUS setting up a Trap-kun and Yuzuko pairing. Which is kind of surprising, since I'm used to these mangas going with "all characters are MC-sexual" until basically the last few chapters or just the epilogue. Anyway, I don't really think it's that much of a big deal anyway; one girl always ends up winning so I guess it makes sense that the side pairings are already being set up?

Users who are viewing this thread