I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 42 - Twisted Suspicion

Power Uploader
@comeonnow0, for the multi acc part, the author uses a note to explain so I just wanted to keep it the same.

Thanks for the advice! I'll work on that.

Dex-chan lover
I’m ready to receive the massive amount of second hand embarrassment as soon as this trap finds out that he’s misunderstood everything

this guy is going to bang his head against a wall after this

he's also going to be a wingman i can feel it

Fed-Kun's army
Question why does Takane need to win if she doesn't like Yuu like she doesn't like him there's nothing to win

@Zeesnowflower2002 - I think she is slowly liking him, or maybe she just doesn't know she likes him. Seeing how she sees him as her support, it will be a natural course to have her fall in love with him. After all, everyone that has taken a linking to the MC is mostly due to his supportive and earnest personality.

Fed-Kun's army
I have the impression that this whole plotline isn't just about causing drama through the intervention of Trap-kun but actually doing that PLUS setting up a Trap-kun and Yuzuko pairing. Which is kind of surprising, since I'm used to these mangas going with "all characters are MC-sexual" until basically the last few chapters or just the epilogue. Anyway, I don't really think it's that much of a big deal anyway; one girl always ends up winning so I guess it makes sense that the side pairings are already being set up?

@rushedcanvas - I actually would like that kind of development. The main issue with harem manga is that, like you said, only one wins, so the losers will end up getting hurt. Oregairu did a good representation of that. The one thing that I would really like is for all to be happy in the end.

Can Bat-trap just like figure out a way to progress the plot faster like I like him and all but this is such a drag literally only reading this for Vina rn

Oof, gonna take a break from this manga until it gets more chapters. I can't deal with the trap right now but really appreciate the scanlations!

I actually kinda glad 'that' happened. If not, character development usually won't progress any further.

Why didn't he just ask him to talk to his 'twin sister' from the beginning? I feel like it was complicated for the sake of harem drama to the point it doesn't make any sense. Also why would he be surprised that his 'sister' told him that they were dating? Literal harem contrivances lool

Mad respect to the Brat (Bat+Trap get it?) for his intentions of keeping the damage minimal instead of giving an irreversible damage to both girls

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Takane and him remain friends, their friendship is just so pure and cute pls

Dex-chan lover
Kinda want trap boy to catch a degenerate that is down for whatever, get stalked, and not be saved, just so that.

Users who are viewing this thread