I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 43 - Complicating Relations

Hope they pull a quintessential quintuplets and don’t let the first girl win. Takane best girl all the way. Also, to hell with the trap!

Dex-chan lover
OR you could have just told the guy to tell his "sister" he's not interested. But i wouldn't mind pretending to be her gf so i get why he did it lol

Dex-chan lover
Downside of having a quality mic. With my shitty mic viewers wouldn't hear anything

All he had to do was write, "your mic is still on", on a paper or something. Why is he so dramatic

This manga lost some serious potential due to it's melodrama. I really thought it could rival something like Horimiya at the start but not so much now. It still is a good read though.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it has drama tag, but I really don't like it when this kind of misunderstanding happened. Maybe drama isn't my cup of tea after all

Dex-chan lover
This needs to be renamed "Misunderstandings, the Manga". It's entire plot is literally built on it and its turning it into garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD It may not look like it, but I honestly am chill about this. I completely forgot about this until your comment notified me.

@ThunderKnight I mean, I guess then it's just that the author has not included that in this work since it doesn't look like it.

This manga started good but the misunderstandings kinda make it you know... Bad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread