I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 46 - A White Threat Appears

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Vina tapping Souta's shoulder made me think of this

Now kiss
images

Dex-chan lover
Ah so souta has fallen

Yeah I don’t like him so for him to end up/be paired with good girl Jimin is mega lame

Darn

Dex-chan lover
I SWEAR TO GOD

If Souta gets paired and Vina remains alone, I'm shooting up the dorm.

Dex-chan lover
knight-kun deservers better than be shipped with the evil trap
Also thats with the:
''the lesser bad guys out there, the lesser ppl would get hurt''}
MOTHERFUCKER U R THE BAD GUY HERE, THE MC ALMOST GETS EXPELLED BECAUSE U WERE FUCKING AROUND...this fucker doesnt care about the ppl, hes just mad his crush is out of his reach, fuck out of here with the posing

I salute our comrade in arms. The assassin we needed was there all along right in time to slay traps

Man y'all are way too harsh on Souta lol. Ik he's annoying and doing things the wrong way,but he's right that Inuzuka's indecisiveness is going to get a lot of people hurt.

Double-page supporter
damn viina best bro. he managed to support souta and yuu somehow

As a man, how can you watch the girl you like doing something meaningless and in the end it will only hurt her more because everything she do is meaningless, we already know who have the higher chance to become MC Girlfriend, so i dont really hate Souta 😕

Now that Trap x cat is confirmed to actually exist, I want Vina x Takane more and more now. I know a lot people might not like this ( since MC x Takane is the popular ship ) but best boy only deserves the best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Vina is even supportive of Souta’s crossdressing! What a bro.

@NickD15 - Well, I believe it is mostly because he likes to dress up. He even emphasized the thing about disguises, so I think he just sympathizes with him.

Users who are viewing this thread