I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 49 - Macaron the Idol

Dex-chan lover
Author just cutting to the chase and going "they're not going to hook up", god bless. Just good supportive friends instead of inevitable trauma breakup drama at the end of a harem showdown

Aggregator gang
Scandal? Rumour? What business do you have with her? Disgusting piece of shit

Respect to random guy who cheer her up at the stage

Also thanks that MC got brother-zoned, it will be more complicated if she likes him (she's too precious for him)

@Ugga I always find these situations where Eastern values clash with Western ones to be so fascinating. I'd really like to see how Japanese idol fans would react to this viewpoint.

Best girl putting a hard stop so she can avoid harem troubles. She’s best girl for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of weird on the image of idols not having relationships with the opposite sex, I mean what business do those people have to the idols' private lives?
Are they going to just stay single for their entire career? That is just very selfish of the fans who though of having the idols being 'pure'.

I respect the author for making this ship not sailing. I can't see them being in a relationship without causing more conflicts from 4 parties AKA. Those who are rooting for Hakua and Yuzuko, those who want Takane and Yuu in a relationship (which doesn't make sense to me at least), and those who see their relationship as special friends who rely on each other.

Dex-chan lover
I read family as... I can see you becoming part of my family a.k.a. marriage.

Still so many backstories and subplots to explore. Gives me hope that we'll have plenty of chapters for the foreseeable future.

hmmm, somehow I cried(quite literal)... why... dunno...

and... I actually root the two pair so much rather than with the other girls... but this outcome is also good. Or rather.. it's fitting the relationship of the two to a t for some reason. Not that of a romantic relationship but more like a close.. really close friend that support each other (yeaah.. like a family, a real good one). It's the same vibe I got with vina...

Dex-chan lover
I've watched enough go toubun hanayome to know where this is going.
Why so many best girls not winning

Dex-chan lover
Author really just rejected the ship as casually as that smh

Users who are viewing this thread