I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 88 - Surprise

Dex-chan lover
The reactions to this manga have really helped me appreciate the horrible conundrums mangaka face when writing romance. Do you prolong the harem antics and risk your readers getting fed up with the lack of progress or do you put your foot down and make the MC choose a girl, angering the fans who didn't like the chosen girl (despite it being fairly clear from the start who he would choose in the end)? Regardless I'm not overly elated with the direction the manga has taken, that being away from the whole livestreaming aspect that was it's original selling point. The romance aspect of this manga has always been of varying quality and having it be the main focus really illustrates that.

Dex-chan lover
The reactions to this manga have really helped me appreciate the horrible conundrums mangaka face when writing romance. Do you prolong the harem antics and risk your readers getting fed up with the lack of progress or do you put your foot down and make the MC choose a girl, angering the fans who didn't like the chosen girl (despite it being fairly clear from the start who he would choose in the end)? Regardless I'm not overly elated with the direction the manga has taken, that being away from the whole livestreaming aspect that was it's original selling point. The romance aspect of this manga has always been of varying quality and having it be the main focus really illustrates that.
Let's be real, this just fucking sucks right after they got together even if you liked this ship. We got an almost botched date for no special reason followed by more drama. There's nothing to celebrate or that feels like actual progress, it's just drama for the sake of drama, and using the most cliched reasons too.

Like, I get people not liking the character and being mad at their favorite losing, but when the author pissing off even fans of the winner girl straight away he just fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
My only issue with the mangaka having the MC choose "first girl" is that it's just such a safe and cliche choice. And it makes me question Japanese people's sense of artistic taste.

Dex-chan lover
of all places and this grandma suddenly spawned like a mob on a dating place like infront of illuminaty tree? or she might be tailing them from the sharing house?

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect grandma to suddenly appear lol
I mean, they're in the middle of town

Dex-chan lover
I feel Grandma is either going with the "Illicit relations?! How dare you! Hakua, I thought I taught you better than this!" or the "MAKE GRANDCHILDREN NOW!" route.

Considering the dorm rules, probably the former, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread