I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

So ? what did the guy livestreamed for ? He seems boring, so it was about economy I suppose ? 🤫

Double-page supporter
So there's this guy who loves to watch twitch streamers and terrace house, and he made a manga out of it.

Aggregator gang
Walking into something like that, I'd just close the door and walk away.😆

the cast is very funny since those degenerate people could be found only on streaming platforms
so making your cast a bunch of streamer is smart move let's just gloss over selling their bath water and extreme nudity to gain some view
also it seem like streaming became trending in japan

i want this to become an anime so that lilipichu and the rest of oflineTV can talk about it.

it would be peak meta goodness.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting chapter 1. The idea of people having online and offline persona while they live together attempting to hide the fact seems like quality content.
Then chapter 2 and the main heroine already grinds the heck outta all my gears. Annoys me. So much. Am excited to see exactly how this'll end up playing out though.

if i were a dorm host in an anime i would hold a mandatory "LEARN HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK FIRST" seminar

Double-page supporter
@grom
Sometimes people like boring people. There is a couple of boring streamers I watch or listen to as background noise. It also makes it more entertaining when they freak out because it is so out of character.

He could also be a squad streamer. I can see them revealing that to increase the cast as a few of his old streaming buddies get worried about him not streaming anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread