I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone have mentioned this but in case you weren't aware, the artist is actually a streamer her(?)self:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKWj7TcssUXy-Cg_EpzpEw/featured
You can go there to support her if you like. I would like to see how she(?) replies to criticism you guys have, since I think they are valid.

Am I the only one who think her streamer personality is basically like pekora
I saw this manga before pekora of course but I just realized that they are quite similar
you know angry screaming rabbit

Really sad at the way the author wasted the amazing potential of this manga for some cliché trashy harem story. Everyone and and their emotions feel so one-dimensional. There is unnecessary drama and plot points that ultimately seem useless or just page fillers.

Dex-chan lover
It really started going downhill when the author started making it more and more harem cliche fake girlfriend.

I liked this at first but this is one of those times were the harem being pushed actually hurt the story. The main female's feelings for him skyrocketed off too quick for little effort on the MC part. I don't buy she loves him. I believe its more likely she would fall in love with any guy that put up with her forced "live as a family" mindset for ten minutes.

I really want Takane to be the one who ends up with the MC, I don't her to breakdown or cry once she realizes her feelings.

This is probably the manga I hate the most simply because of the wasted potential. I have never felt this much regret at anything
apart from my decisin to confess to my crush 😢

Dex-chan lover
I hope the first girl doesn't win T ^T my heart is already dead, I can't take much more T ^T

@korewasubarashii
I think Takane is so obvious for the better love interest that its sad the first girl will win simply because she "has" to. I've yet to see an interest development with her besides her strong need to have others around that pretty much anyone could fill and not necessarily the male MC.

Users who are viewing this thread