I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Got to love the people acting like murder is soooooooo easy and like, rational people do it even if there are other options available to them.

MC isn't the sort of person who has it in her to kill others, like most other people on the planet. So maybe move on? Or keep beating the dead horse, whatever.

Aggregator gang
I think you all should give up on the idea for MC killing Yuriel because she is afraid of taking another person's life. As shown in previous chapters, she mention that she know that she's in a game and the people are NPCs, but she just can't bring herself to kill them.

As for banishment, it was also stated in previous chapter that it's better for Yuriel to be kept in the palace to see her movement.

If imprisonment, she doesn't have any reason to imprison her at the moment, she's probably doesn't want people to think that she's imprisoning Yuriel because Yuriel bewitched one of her harems.

Thanks for the massive translation by the way😍

Just coming back on my comment to say that

Just read on a forum that the reason for her not killing Yuriel is because that she wants her to finish the game no matter the cost

I know this probably won't happen, but I've got an idea:
Take some of those "knights" and bring them into the harem, take Ettsen and kill him, banish Yuriel to another country or turn her into a slave. And since magic exists, here's another idea if possible: brainwash them all into forgetting about their entire lives and just turn them into your personal, loyal puppets or something, then kill Yuriel since they wouldn't remember their connection to her.

I mean I can get why she doesn't want to kill her, but at the very least stop indulging her and punish her for her actions. Basically, Yuriel just keeps get away with crimes, I mean punish her at least even if it's not death or prison. Demote her in the palace to the worst servant position, or something!

Thanks so much for the chapters!

Aaahhhh you guys are spoiling usssss 😭
Thank you so much! Don't forget to take some breaks too 🥺💕

Dex-chan lover
fucking A.... yo, just kill her ass, shes unredeemable, or at least toss her ass into jail, but make sure the guys see the truth about her before coz otherwise it would get dangerous....

but honestly the redhead dude is her last card and yet she keeps fucking him mentally

Well guys even though it's reverse harem we already now whos endgame/main lead for her, well just naming him Sieger was way too easy unfortunately,

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass translations 💕
Why would she stop when secret endings keep popping up, one of them has to be good eventually- yuriel's last brain cell
But letting her get away with all the things she's done is so stupid, she didn't even have her lightly punish or whipped but she had another maid stabbed in the leg? At least now the princess knows she's on a path towards death by someone's hand, would be funny if it was her brother

Dex-chan lover
So I get not killing her cause, you know, murder is bad. But you need to at least punish her for her actions, don't let her do whatever and then do nothing.

i don't even understand why the princess is allowing her to stay? her insolence knows no bounds! Drag her out!!!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translations and mass releases!!!
biggg gonads on yuriel for this one, still can't believe mc hasn't at the very least like whipped her or chopped her tongue off or something like... maam tf are you doing???

I think MC hasn’t punished Yuriel because:
a. She’s too kind-hearted.
b.The game won’t allow the heroine to get hurt/MC will get punishment for hurting Yuriel.

Group Leader
Seriously, why didn't she get whipped? Causing disturbance and acting ungraceful in front of the chamber warranty some punishment.

MC being so kind heart will bite her back in the ass later.

at this point, I have no idea why our MC has kept yuriel alive/by her side. First few chapters, yuriel clearly doesn't care about anyone other than herself. So, I have no idea why she's still listening to what she's saying.

Users who are viewing this thread