I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

wow this is a cool premise.

i guess it's similar to ones where the mc knows the whole story.

it this she doesnt know what happens in the future but is very aware of what happens in the present 👍 looking forward to her exposing the protag next chapter 😋

I'm interested to see how this will play out. What is going to happen when she starts changing the story on her own?

Oh my, this feels like a chess/mind game, only that the "heroine" player isn't aware of the FL's existence yet.

She took her time while talking to ettsen and the fem protag done making love to the concubine without ettsen seeing it 😑

BRUUUUUUUUH THAT “MAIN PROTAGONIST” REALLY CHOSE THAT OPTION...... Ettson poor dude

Silly me initially thinking the game option box was for FL but it was actually her being able to view the other bitch’s choices and gameplay.... that’s interesting and adds another level of complexity to the plot hmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Lol imagine the other person playing as the MC, every choice they make gets countered and they start losing no matter what, een if they reload and choose all the other choices, I'd be so mad at the AI

I read in the novel spoilers that she doesn't actually use being able to see the window as a tool so I'm hoping that it is useful in the comic for thwarting the plans of the girl

I like that our main character is empathetic, she’s not just about her own survival but recognizes that thy are people - even if they’re inside a tacky reverse harem game lol.

Also lol at the game’s heroine like I know anyone who has played an otome game at some point just wanted to romance all the options so it’s hard to blame her lmaooo
Unless she’s in the game as well? Then she may actually be a bit demented.

Thank you for the translation!!! I appreciate your hard work.

Player: *has the love of a prince who is willing to defy the princess for her*
Also Player: Let's make love with one of the princess's concubines! :D

Ahahahhh! How ironic. This is so funny.

I love how the FL was looking all serious while I'm laughing my ass off.

I suddenly feel sorry for all the capture targets in all the otoges I've played beofre TTATT

I'm sorry for hoeing around

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha...if you play an otome game...it's only natural that at some point and in some games you really want to collect all the CGs and endings to unlock some other special ending XDDD I can't blame the heroine for playing the reverse harem route in an +18 game :'D

Ett is so handsome but idk, if I'm in an otome game, would I care about a single one character that easily? Wouldn't u go and try everything and everyone so u can decide what's going to happen? And would I give up my chances to go the 18+ route just for someone that would probably not care about me? Idk, man, lol.

In serious things, geez, this is gonna be hard, how on earth is she gonna save her life is she's at the mercy of another person's choices? ):

ett and nadricka are good first boys let's get this harem, princess hell yeah

poor ettsen tho his love interest's a slut behind his back :/// why have that when u can have our mc whos a slut in front of everyone instead lol

edit: i love the protag btw hell yeah get that dick while ur main hoe's out we have to stan

Users who are viewing this thread