I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Arghhh this story really make me feel frustrated. Ugh how can a mere maid... just kill her already.

omg my blood pressure's rising... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I need to do something else I might break the screen 🙃

My gosh this is irritating

Why would the emperor do that

Thanks for your hard work!!!!

Stupid emperor.....

Please let her replace him as the ruler 😂😂

I bet she will faint to act like a green tea bit*h she is

JUST KILL HER ALREADY!! You're a princess! And you already have a violent reputation! No one will question you executing a traitorous servant!

Wth is wrong with that wrinkly emperor? Hhhh if it was me, I would've banished Yuriel from the castle since the beginning

this sht game is annoyinggg the hell out of me but thanks to this sht game, it's making the plot progression sooooo much interesting. flag after another flag, i loovveeee this

Really?? He's interested in Yuriel because she "survived"? But that has everything to do with the princess sparing her and nothing to do with Yuriel as a person 🤨

Thank you for the updates 💕

The Emperor is so annoying can he not like disappear and make the Princess the next Empress or so

tired of whatshername's face. just kill her. emperor can accompany her too. let's aim for the country mc! 🤣

Double-page supporter
add emperor into the harem add emperor into the harem. let's get that siscon route, boys!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread