I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Good news people !
"It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game" is getting licenced by Tapas in December !! You can check Goya's twitter ❤

I'm happy that I found this because I love this manhwa so much! Thank you for translating, can't wait for the next one!

p.s love eclot so much, but I'm afraid that one of the concubines will betray her especially eclot or nadricka and yuriel has been real quiet

I'm going through a roller coaster with this chapter lol....
I don't know but I saw eclot's sad face when he try to wear his clothes again. Or is it just me?
Cause I don't know if eclot really want it, or only obligated to do it.
Now I'm being torn between Nadrika and Eclot.
Whaayyyyy?
The pure innocent Nadrika, or The hot and handsome Eclot. I can't choose my ship!!!

Why is the drawing from the little prince here urgh have some class

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SPEEDCAT FOR TRANSLATING THIS CHAPTER HUHUHU ❤❤❤❤

AND DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. MY BRAIN'S FULL OF ECLOT AJSHSHSHDHDHDHDHD WHY IS ECLOT SO DAMN HOT AND WHAT DID RIA SEE? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT IS THAT ELEPHANT AND SNAKE?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DAMN, I NEED TO READ IT TWO TIMES TO WONDER WHY IS THERE AN ELEPHANT LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OH. And Ria is so adorable, while Sieger apparently knows that she is peeking 🤣🤣

Is she seriously criticizing the heroine for having multiple men while she does not stop herself from going after multiple men? That's so hypocritical and cringe ngl

Why did you stop hahahahab wait so is the wench I mean suppsively heroine out of story now? God I hope I just wanna read her harem now haha

daaammnn😍 i be feeling tingly when our boy Eclot be jumping straight into it.. ugh so hot!! 😥

While everyone is going crazy over Eclot and you still have the hots for Nadrika lolol I am a dom myself so that explains it. If a man tried to push me down, I would flip him back at his place.

alright she cant say shit about the heroine now, because she's THE SAME. Who the hell is the male lead atp

Please,,, i just want monogamy. You're going to be wishy washy like tht bitch chitra?? Keep nadricka, or cut ties, you cant have both

the difference between the mc and yuriel is that yuriel went after the mc’s concubines. she’s basically going after another girls’ boyfriends, of course that’s way worse!! and the mc is a princess too, so the fact that a maid is sleeping with several of the princess’ lovers is a big nono. and mc never lied to her lovers’ faces like yuriel did...all of the concubines know that she has relations with them, that’s literally a part of the “job”

Users who are viewing this thread